Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of jobless shitbags, Didi Hamann is currently slaughtering Pep on TS, thinks Maureen is a better manager for something he did 12 years ago.

Talk Shite have dragged the piece of sh*t on to Talk Shite on purpose after his pre-match comments about Pep. It’s what Talk Shite do. I would assume every listener knows he’s a dick, even Liverpool fans.

All in all it’s been nothing but positive press about City.

The plastic Scouse Journos and ex-player pundits, who are f*cking clueless, have all gone quiet.

They all know not only did their beloved Liverpool escape from the Etihad with a point, all the City players ran through a brick wall for Pep and the fans for 90+ minutes, and bar conceding 2 goals, City dominated Liverpool all over the pitch.
Best not to mention brick walls?

Talk Shite have dragged the piece of sh*t on to Talk Shite on purpose after his pre-match comments about Pep. It’s what Talk Shite do. I would assume every listener knows he’s a dick, even Liverpool fans.

There are people on here who don't rate Pep and their City fans. I think Pep is the best thing since slice bread but if people think differently its up to them. I dont think Didi Hamann is a dick for thinking differently.

I must have watched a different match yesterday.

Some interesting interpretations of the match in the print press which of course favour the Scouse.
Seen far too many media outlets, especially the BBC, saying that we just about edged the game. Not sure what game they were watching

There are people on here who don't rate Pep and their City fans. I think Pep is the best thing since slice bread but if people think differently its up to them. I dont think Didi Hamann is a dick for thinking differently.
Its undeniable that he makes players better, wins trophies and plays a style of football that is unique in world football. There's not many on here who don't rate him, they might think his selections are shit (guilty occasionally) but they know as a coach hes the best out there. Not rating Pep is just clickbait hot take garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.