Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny old day, I was expecting a raft of negatively about us in the press tonight but, nobody has brought anything to this thread so I assume not, just a bit strange the quiet/non-City bashing.
Small mercies. After the usual crew defending AM, claiming outright grievious bodily harm is what we all really want to see, I wonder what he reaction would be if we went out to maim a few dippers this afternoon.

Could have sworn there was a report that the state aid given to Rwanda was being given back to Arsenal.

I wonder if they'll get some more now the fee has gone up and I await the full scale media investigation along with the PL having a gander...?
Haven't refugees suffered enough. They are now being sent to Rwanda and will get an Arsenal shirt and club membership to help them settle

Reactions: mat
Looking forward to the SSN, BBC, ESPN, ITV headline variation on a theme:

WHY THE DOMESTIC CUP DOUBLE IS A BIGGER ACHIEVEMENT THEN LEAGUE AND EUROPEAN SUCCESS
Are SKY still pushing the view that City/Liverpool is not a proper rivalry....not like United/Arsenal. Talk about stuck in the past. In fact, despite all the propaganda, the United/Arsenal rivalry is a fake construct by the media. A quick Google check shows that in the season of the so-called "Pizzagate" battle United finished third with just 77 points six points behind Arsenal on 83 and both of them were miles behind the Champions Chelsea on 95 points. The trouble with all this propaganda is that it unravels when you do even the most basic research.

Are SKY still pushing the view that City/Liverpool is not a proper rivalry....not like United/Arsenal. Talk about stuck in the past. In fact, despite all the propaganda, the United/Arsenal rivalry is a fake construct by the media. A quick Google check shows that in the season of the so-called "Pizzagate" battle United finished third with just 77 points six points behind Arsenal on 83 and both of them were miles behind the Champions Chelsea on 95 points. The trouble with all this propaganda is that it unravels when you do even the most basic research.
It's an interesting one.

I think the media are trying to spin a narrative of spite between the clubs that Klopp (to his credit) and Pep are dampening down. With regards to the Uk media, I think they are both on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.