Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went on SSN and literally every single linked story on their football front page is about United.

It’s the football story of the century, you know!

187-E26-EF-E73-E-4-BAA-941-F-227-E2-F81-A808.jpg

7-B707-A94-EAE8-49-B5-90-B2-4-C44-F36-F4-E59.jpg

E4-FB4509-AF89-4197-8-BE9-EDC6-D5800-AF1.jpg
Fook me that is a ghastly page. He will be gone soon and Chuckle will be inciting another riot by next Spring

No it was united fans singing that stuff at Cult HQ on Tuesday night. But Matterface will off course project their behaviour onto us instead
Matterface was an absolute dick on the commentary last night. Pushing the nervy city line for all it's worth, but I thought we were pretty good and he capped it off by saying Peps claiming 71 different injuries were treated last week, oh well he's got 71 players so easily done. How childish and amateurish for a supposedly senior correspondent.

Just went on SSN and literally every single linked story on their football front page is about United.

It’s the football story of the century, you know!

187-E26-EF-E73-E-4-BAA-941-F-227-E2-F81-A808.jpg

7-B707-A94-EAE8-49-B5-90-B2-4-C44-F36-F4-E59.jpg

E4-FB4509-AF89-4197-8-BE9-EDC6-D5800-AF1.jpg
TBF half of them are negative stories.

I found the following particularly hilarious & enlightening especially for anyone who doesn't know just how fooked they are.

I found the following particularly hilarious & enlightening especially for anyone who doesn't know just how fooked they are.

I was going to read that until I saw who it was by

You have to capture the mood of the Rag fans (via a Dipper pundit)…

A9-A1-F6-CE-5-C47-48-A4-9728-73-B67720-BDD9.jpg

Matterface was an absolute dick on the commentary last night. Pushing the nervy city line for all it's worth, but I thought we were pretty good and he capped it off by saying Peps claiming 71 different injuries were treated last week, oh well he's got 71 players so easily done. How childish and amateurish for a supposedly senior correspondent.

I saw it reported as 71 different treatments, so not necessarily injuries.
City used Millwall before the semifinal, and the report said they had 6 massage tables next to each other.

Lol. Yeah, I had pause for thought myself but it's hard to dispute her findings.

I thought we'd seen the last of her after Sunday supplement finished but she's now a senior reporter on sky. Yet another plastic dipper but at least she's easy on the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.