Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows it deep down, too.

Was hired by Goal for that exact reason and didn't seem to shy away from the camera.

Her lack of footballing knowledge is absolutely frightening, so she fits right in.

Sky happy to spend £2k on her false hair extensions.

It's a joke really some of these so called experts they wheel out. Your average fan could do a better job. That applies to some of the ex professional players they employ too. The fact they played the game doesn't mean they have any better knowledge either.

6 fellow forum members have DMd me in the last three days to ask if the MEN decided to write about the scousers’ attack on Block 109 at Wembley.

The thread I started about this at the weekend was eventually removed, which is understandable because it descended into Hillsborough stuff (which had nothing to do with my post). I posted because we were pelted with coins, lighters and aftershave bottles, and spat on throughout. A little girl’s arm was fractured.

So to box off this issue and provide a final update instead of DMs flying round, Stuart Brennan did send me a couple of DMs but I’ve not heard anything since. I’m not going to criticise him on here, I’m sure he has his reasons and he said it clashed with the press conference, the Haaland stuff and the match.

Let me take this final opportunity to thank everyone for their support, both in the original thread and the Blues who reached out privately - it means a lot.

I think we have to resign ourselves to the fact that the sympathetic column inches are reserved for Liverpool and their ‘supporters’.

Cheers.

Last edited:
6 fellow forum members have DMd me in the last three days to ask if the MEN decided to write about the scousers’ attack on Block 109 at Wembley.

The thread I started about this at the weekend was eventually removed, which is understandable because it descended into Hillsborough stuff (which had nothing to do with my post). I posted because we were pelted with coins, lighters and aftershave bottles, and spat on throughout. A little girl’s arm was fractured.

So to box off this issue and provide a final update instead of DMs flying round, Stuart Brennan did send me a couple of DMs but I’ve not heard anything since. I’m not going to criticise him on here, I’m sure he has his reasons and he said it clashed with the press conference, the Haaland stuff and the match.

Let me take this final opportunity to thank everyone for their support, both in the original thread and the Blues who reached out privately - it means a lot.

I think we have to resign ourselves to the fact that the sympathetic column inches are reserved for Liverpool and their ‘supporters’.

Cheers.
It is not the first time and won't be the last time that attacks by LFC fans on other fans go unreported. It has been happening for decades. I would have thought a child getting their arm broken would have been worth a few paragraphs but I have seen much worse happen at Anfield and it never gets any coverage so I am not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.