Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really find it hard to watch Liverpool on sky, it’s pretty much fan tv. Carragher can be fine talking about any team bar Liverpool, when Liverpool are playing its like listening to him pleasure himself. Moans, groans, oohing and aahing. It’s incredibly difficult to listen to.

Obviously sky have decided that it’s far better cheerleading for Liverpool and united from a subscriber point of view. It’s pretty tiresome.

Spit was harsh on Richarlison from the start, when Fabinho caught him with an arm
He then clearly jarred his ankle in the ground and he still went on that there was nothing wrong with him
Terrible punditry
More than that, he acted like somebody in the crowd and screamed for him to get up.

This is the punditry that Sky want, somebody who reflects the paying viewer.

More than that, he acted like somebody in the crowd and screamed for him to get up.

I bet the **** barges his way into the commentary box with no pass, nicks all the complimentary stuff then causes untold deaths on his way out before gozzing on a load of kids.

The Futures Blue.
Sky are one short step away from the basement which is the pundits operating in an executive type FanZone with FCW attire.

Their offering is fucking pitiful and Spitty must piss as many viewers off as he entertains.

BBC ten o’clock news just now, talking about today’s games…

c36589056d833a55d04fb5a660c01344.jpg
Yup
Noticed that
Cunts!

Liverpool are an establishment club. They infiltrate all levels of the football system and media.they use imbeciles like Carra to spin the narrative of being the mighty old ‘David’ warrior competing with the new money ‘Goliath’ in an unequal battle. I’d take PL over CL now just to see them slowly die, like 3 years ago, as we win every game.

I really find it hard to watch Liverpool on sky, it’s pretty much fan tv. Carragher can be fine talking about any team bar Liverpool, when Liverpool are playing its like listening to him pleasure himself. Moans, groans, oohing and aahing. It’s incredibly difficult to listen to.

Obviously sky have decided that it’s far better cheerleading for Liverpool and united from a subscriber point of view. It’s pretty tiresome.
Radio 5 live are no different, cheering for them all game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.