Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are an establishment club. They infiltrate all levels of the football system and media.they use imbeciles like Carra to spin the narrative of being the mighty old ‘David’ warrior competing with the new money ‘Goliath’ in an unequal battle. I’d take PL over CL now just to see them slowly die, like 3 years ago, as we win every game.
Well, their former CEO is the current head of the EFL, so maybe you are on to something there...

As I rule I refuse to watch Liverpool. I watched them yesterday as a 1 off. Bar the usual cheating officials, biased match commentary, Spitty being an absolute prime example in the Merseyside derby, what really took me by surprise was the continual fawning over a ‘sub’, Origi. It started when he was warming up, when he came on, when he was playing, when he scored, at the end of the match (Sly showing Bingo hugging him), post match in the studio (Spitty was nearly jizzing his pants), during the post match player interview.

The last time any other sub was lorded to that extent was……. Ian Fairclough, AKA, Super Sub. If you don’t know, also played for Liverpool.

According to the media it's the fairy tale ending to the season that all neutrals want, but I'm still waiting for the first neutral to confirm that they're looking forward to Scouse gloating and hysteria for the next twelve months.
The true neutrals are those who don't give a flying fuck for what happens. The media 'neutrals' are sitting in their armchairs, head to toe in money-laundering sponsored kits and crackin' on they are 'easy' with any outcome. It's media bollocks, as most of football is!

If there’s one toilet roll worse than the Daily Mail, and on a par with the Echo when it comes to Liverpool bias and the hatred of City, it’s the Express.

68-CC292-C-1968-428-F-9686-5927248-F2801.jpg

As I rule I refuse to watch Liverpool. I watched them yesterday as a 1 off. Bar the usual cheating officials, biased match commentary, Spitty being an absolute prime example in the Merseyside derby, what really took me by surprise was the continual fawning over a ‘sub’, Origi. It started when he was warming up, when he came on, when he was playing, when he scored, at the end of the match (Sly showing Bingo hugging him), post match in the studio (Spitty was nearly jizzing his pants), during the post match player interview.

The last time any other sub was lorded to that extent was……. Ian Fairclough, AKA, Super Sub. If you don’t know, also played for Liverpool.
I thought of Fairclough as I got onto your line three. The thing about Liverpool everything is not just special, it's 'super' special. No one has subs like the Dippers, no one has corner flags that don't need wind in order to flutter, no club can come near for fairy tale endings, every dog and his turd is hyped and delivered to the demented as the Koh-i-Noor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.