Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the nightmare happened and they won the squad we'd never hear the last of it.
We'd be in the 'line of fire' and have to run 'the Gauntlet' with the media.
They would play on the fact we've supposedly got a 'a few dollars more' than them.
Still on a bit of a 'Tightrope' at the moment with one or two teams who could have a 'Sudden impact' on how things turn out, and with us still being 'The Enforcer'.
If the nightmare happened no doubt we'd be 'Unforgiven' by some, and the media's love in for LIVErpool wouldn't change my opinion that they're just ' The DEADpool'
to me.
200w.gif

Not pictured, £10bn investment in tech companies over the next decade.
View attachment 41315
Just look at all that "techwashing, propertywashing, energywashing, shippingdustrywashing." To think the UAE is investing in all these vital developments just because they want to improve their reputation.

As I rule I refuse to watch Liverpool. I watched them yesterday as a 1 off. Bar the usual cheating officials, biased match commentary, Spitty being an absolute prime example in the Merseyside derby, what really took me by surprise was the continual fawning over a ‘sub’, Origi. It started when he was warming up, when he came on, when he was playing, when he scored, at the end of the match (Sly showing Bingo hugging him), post match in the studio (Spitty was nearly jizzing his pants), during the post match player interview.

The last time any other sub was lorded to that extent was……. Ian Fairclough, AKA, Super Sub. If you don’t know, also played for Liverpool.
Also “Ole” was lionised as a super sub too.

wonder what happened to him.

Out of interest, is the independent regulator to be government appointed? My understanding is that the regulator will in actually have nothing to do with the government.

execs1.jpg

Probably been mentioned on numerous occasions before but when you have the owners of two clubs cosying up to each other at lunch meeting in New York then you know something is a foot. How this meeting was overlooked by the media is beyond belief. Obviously they are good American friends and we’re talking about business opportunities in the states. My arse.
Pretty sure the fella from Arsenal was there as well, next to Woody WoodWood?

All American owned, so probably just coincidence!

I can’t see premier league owners taking this lying down.
I presume Mr Gill is in the running for the top job given his vast experience and total impartiality.
This is ridiculous. I don't have problems with regulation but this is just Government interference in a successful industry for the sake of it. The political system is even more corrupt than the football industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.