Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did that at Wembley!
The BBC didn't show that though. The camera panned slowly over all the Liverpool fans, commentators entirely silent and respectful and with the new tactic of showing happy families on the front row something they repeated during the match. A development on the WC showing pretty women in the crowd but there's a problem in that with Liverpool women.

Certain clubs will not be under any scrutiny bar the usual cursory glance and yes everything’s ok ..

They should look at Gary Chuckle, fit and proper owner? Changed the colour of Salford’s kit without consulting the fans, a club that is losing money on a weekly basis. Then looking at moving the club to the AJ Bell stadium that’s based in a complete wasteland near the Trafford centre. Fit and proper?

I can just imagine a civil servant sending a letter saying "sorry, Mr Mansour, you can't own a football club because.........."

On the same day a letter arrives from Boris Johnson saying; "Your honorable, Majesty, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, please would you buy some planes off us, we're skint...."
This as ever is as it is with the tories.

As I rule I refuse to watch Liverpool. I watched them yesterday as a 1 off. Bar the usual cheating officials, biased match commentary, Spitty being an absolute prime example in the Merseyside derby, what really took me by surprise was the continual fawning over a ‘sub’, Origi. It started when he was warming up, when he came on, when he was playing, when he scored, at the end of the match (Sly showing Bingo hugging him), post match in the studio (Spitty was nearly jizzing his pants), during the post match player interview.

The last time any other sub was lorded to that extent was……. Ian Fairclough, AKA, Super Sub. If you don’t know, also played for Liverpool.
*David Fairclough

I can just imagine a civil servant sending a letter saying "sorry, Mr Mansour, you can't own a football club because.........."

On the same day a letter arrives from Boris Johnson saying; "Your honorable, Majesty, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, please would you buy some planes off us, we're skint...."

Not pictured, £10bn investment in tech companies over the next decade.
1650880253570.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.