Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky is not at all intended for City fans. We are related disruptors, breaking the cartel that they created and destroying their cash-cow based sky 4. Revenues and jobs were threatened as a result. So the strategy is simple - give the subscribers what they want with a combined fanboy TV coverage of the cash cow clubs whilst displaying a total disdain for everything City related.
Put in this context, Tyler is an excellent employee. Promotes the product brilliantly and unashamedly targets the customer base with hisclubs work, ensuring that subscription and renewal rates are as high as possible.
I take your point but apart from the favoured teams, there is City plus 17 other clubs and fans who all get an inferior service/coverage they pay for whilst Sky piss in the pockets of the redshirts. When their teams play against the redshirts they are always 'the enemy' even if its just for the day.
Having said that, MOTD......oh dear

Sky is not at all intended for City fans. We are the disruptors, breaking the cartel that they created and destroying their cash-cow based sky 4. Revenues and jobs were threatened as a result. So the strategy is simple - give the subscribers what they want with a combined fanboy TV coverage of the cash cow clubs whilst displaying a total disdain for everything City related.

Put in this context, Tyler is an excellent employee. Promotes the product brilliantly and unashamedly targets the customer base with his work, ensuring that subscription and renewal rates are as high as possible.
I heard this first hand this week from a fella I worked with a red from Scotland. He asked me how I enjoyed the Real game. Fantastic I said did you catch any of it. Nope he replied cancelled BT when United went out. Reminded me why they are so desperate for them to win, pure commerce.

I agree with you but do you honestly think the media in this country let the facts get in the way of their narrative. Even now Klopps trophy haul is nothing next to Peps but listen to the media and you’d think they were equals.
They’re not equals though, as bingo is hugely better. Pep has spent £10 billion and has a squad of 80 full international, whilst bingo has been finding local one legged lads in the park and training them into world beaters. Any international players they have, not only play for free but all walk to Klanfield from wherever they live. Not only that, but we have to pay all our players £1M a week to come to City, whilst in dipperland they all play for free as it ‘just means more.’

Dipper fan Alyson Rudd has written a vomit inducing piece in the Times today about Klipperty and the love the "enraptured" dipper fans have for him. She goes on to say that "It feels as if Liverpool have broken through a barrier and are about to become a dynasty rather than simply the club that tries to block the path of Manchester City".

Fuck off you simpering idiot, the only Dynasty they have any chance of achieving is if there is a remake of the tv series - Bingo and Bobby (sic) certainly have the requisite Hollywood gnashers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.