Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the game on NOW tv via my friendly IPTV supplier and there were loads of shots of the fans, sadly although I missed Tyler & chuckle I had to put up with Townsend whose first comment was 'City's £500 Million bench which was the most positive thing he said about us all game.
Did he not mention the home grown Ballon D'or prospect who was tearing Leeds a new one?

Dipper fan Alyson Rudd has written a vomit inducing piece in the Times today about Klipperty and the love the "enraptured" dipper fans have for him. She goes on to say that "It feels as if Liverpool have broken through a barrier and are about to become a dynasty rather than simply the club that tries to block the path of Manchester City".

Fuck off you simpering idiot, the only Dynasty they have any chance of achieving is if there is a remake of the tv series - Bingo and Bobby (sic) certainly have the requisite Hollywood gnashers!
McNulty in the BBC was peddling similar ‘dynasty’ shite the other day

Dipper fan Alyson Rudd has written a vomit inducing piece in the Times today about Klipperty and the love the "enraptured" dipper fans have for him. She goes on to say that "It feels as if Liverpool have broken through a barrier and are about to become a dynasty rather than simply the club that tries to block the path of Manchester City".

Fuck off you simpering idiot, the only Dynasty they have any chance of achieving is if there is a remake of the tv series - Bingo and Bobby (sic) certainly have the requisite Hollywood gnashers!
Ah, Alyson Rudd. Always liked Worzel Gummidge on a Sunday.

I don't believe that, actually. With bingo extending for a long time, Gerrard knows his immediate future lies at Villa, or equal sized club. He needs to knuckle down and make a name and reputation for himself. If his side selection is iffy, or the players don't show, the Villa fans will see it.
There isn't anything more disrespectful to a footy fan than having a manager being 'on holiday' at their club.
They will play against Liverpool and City. Might even be easier for City as it will be the seasons last game. Maybe Villa have nothing riding on the game except pride.
Yup, he wouldn't want to slip up...

Again.

It was the same in 2014 if you remember. Carroll and Nolan were supposed to win the league for Liverpool when playing for West Ham. Neither of them did fuck all in that game.
And the same bias in 2019 with the penultimate matches. The Dippers beat Newcastle on Sky and we still had to play Leicester on the Monday night and I remember Tyler saying "can former Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers help them win the title"? Of course, there was no "can former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez deny them the title" for balance.

We beat Leicester thanks to the famous Kompany goal.

Don’t forget this one…

‘Payback time for the red card’

I mean, what the actual fuck.
I watched the game on NOW tv via my friendly IPTV supplier and there were loads of shots of the fans, sadly although I missed Tyler & chuckle I had to put up with Townsend whose first comment was 'City's £500 Million bench' which was the most positive thing he said about us all game.

Our fans sounded really loud, wonder if sky played with the sound levels on uk stations?
On Radio Manchester 'City's sound' was very lown in comparison with the Leeds, so quiet you could hardly here when we scored.
Even allowing for the fact that Leeds are noisy, there was something wrong with the respective sound levels that came over the radio. Away fans always sound noisier as they are grouped together and voices have been lubricated before the match.

Did he not mention the home grown Ballon D'or prospect who was tearing Leeds a new one?
No body has seemed to notice the recent victories by the EDS lads (7'-0) and 13-0 by the U-18s.
Doesn't fit in with the Agenda. They use a telescope the wrong way round for anything positive.

Another thing that annoyed me with the coverage yesterday - City player does down in their area, City appeal, ref gives nothing, commentary says VAR checking, and then VAR says no pen, fine - but no TV replay of the incident at all, no further mention. (It might have been shown in post match but as I never watch it I've no idea). Same happened with one of the hacks on Grealish.

Now I've no idea if it was a penalty or a good refereeing decision but why no replay? Surely they'd want to show a bit of great refereeing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.