Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair - that's the least of the beeb's offences against us.
Now they have some spanish journo(balloon) typing KDB will not be a true great until he has a big night at the Bernabeu, that he did nothing in the champions league final last year ( the same match where KDB was subjected to a forearm smash to the cheek that broke his jaw and bruised his eyesocket) & did nothing in the euros. I have to stop reading this nonsense. If anybody knows a better impartial sports website to read please let me know

This all has been swept under the carpet.

The parties involved, the timing and amounts involved conveniently solved problems for them all. Record amounts of money for players changed hands with no questions raised.
It’s never mentioned how VVD forced a sale from Southampton by going on strike, telling the club he is not available for pre season games and refused to go on tour to France with them.
It would be in every report he was mentioned in if we bought him.

Similar to last season when him, Alison and more all signed new contracts. Not a single £ mentioned in any media reports about their new contract wages.

Every single media outlet is scared stiff of them for some reason

Im getting totally miffed with the beeb constantly reporting if City win the Premier league this year it will be 6 in 11 years. Wrong. It will be 6 in 10 years. 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022.
I suggest you try counting those years using your fingers and thumbs, the only way you can do it with two hands is if you are from Burnley.

It’s never mentioned how VVD forced a sale from Southampton by going on strike, telling the club he is not available for pre season games and refused to go on tour to France with them.
It would be in every report he was mentioned in if we bought him.

Similar to last season when him, Alison and more all signed new contracts. Not a single £ mentioned in any media reports about their new contract wages.

Every single media outlet is scared stiff of them for some reason
I think we all know why, and Colin Mafham certainly knows why.

I know, I know - just don't listen, but I need summat in my ears when walking the dogs...

So, talksport, jimwhite show opens with 'is complacency the biggest obstacle to liverpool quadruple?' Now, that should be on a plate for sinclair to reply, no, MCFC are their biggest obstacle (and chelsea to a lesser extent), but no, he waffles, I dropped out but think they went on to suggest complacency (and a wet pitch) contributed to their shite 1st half last nt. Oh Villareal, why couldn't you have kept them under?, we'd have been happy to share Paris with you!

Later, after discussing WHam and Rangers in europa league, which isn't until tmw anyway, white actually says "we'll get round to talking about trevor's beloved City sometime before we go off air at 1pm"

So move on to Rocket Ronnie, no recent snooker noms for sports personality of year, discuss whether snooker is a sport, bring in darts and golf comparisons, speak to Derek who's a Raith fan so white guesses he lives in Fyfe, jordan mentions the olympics being an arbiter of whether something is a sport so trevor suggests that break-dancing will be after the next olympics...

No idea whether they did, or will, get round to the other CL semi but I'm home again now. Perhaps time to start the warm-up with a little libation...

edit, ps. also discussion of Crawley manager, alleged racism including (and this is a story to be fair) apartheid dressing rooms, wtf???

Last edited:
I know, I know - just don't listen, but I need summat in my ears when walking the dogs...

So, talksport, jimwhite show opens with 'is complacency the biggest obstacle to liverpool quadruple?' Now, that should be on a plate for sinclair to reply, no, MCFC are their biggest obstacle (and chelsea to a lesser extent), but no, he waffles, I dropped out but think they went on to suggest complacency (and a wet pitch) contributed to their shite 1st half last nt. Oh Villareal, why couldn't you have kept them under?, we'd have been happy to share Paris with you!

Later, after discussing WHam and Rangers in europa league, which isn't until tmw anyway, white actually says "we'll get round to talking about trevor's beloved City sometime before we go off air at 1pm"

So move on to Rocket Ronnie, no recent snooker noms for sports personality of year, discuss whether snooker is a sport, bring in darts and golf comparisons, speak to Derek who's a Raith fan so white guesses he lives in Fyfe, jordan mentions the olympics being an arbiter of whether something is a sport so trevor suggests that break-dancing will be after the next olympics...

No idea whether they did, or will, get round to the other CL semi but I'm home again now. Perhaps time to start the warm-up with a little libation...
They’re talking about us…..

After lingards brother.

Yesterday they talked about Liverpools game around this time, as White signed off with ‘Come on Liverpool’ at 1.

If he wants an all English final, he should sign off this show the same way. Let’s see!

Talkshite, next we’ll be discussing City’s CL game tonight.
Simple Simon: who are they playing?

Utter fcukin nob head.

The Norn Iron Dipper Holly Hamilton currently on BBC News 24 is one for getting your full city bingo card out for today.

I paraphrase;

"Liverpool completed the first half of a potential all English champions league final after their 5-2 aggregate demolition of Villareal. Manchester City could join them tonight should they maintain their slender goal lead at Real Madrid to qualify...City, have never won the biggest trophy in European football and the cash rich club need it to be accepted as one of the best in Europe. Six time winners Liverpool however...."

This all has been swept under the carpet.

The parties involved, the timing and amounts involved conveniently solved problems for them all. Record amounts of money for players changed hands with no questions raised.
This is another myth about ruining football with inflated transfer fees. Im sure Barcelona would have liked to pay £80/£100m for Coutinho but as has been pointed out Neymar went for £200m. So the greedy rat dwellers decided to try and extract as much money from Barcelona, which they did and in doing so inflated the transfer market. So its selling clubs who are as much to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.