Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The joy on Jake Humphrey's face, he can't contain himself, hateful ****!
The whole lot are fucking embarrassing........ my god that vile scouse rat in commentary along with Fletcher couldn’t contain themselves when Madrid went 2-1 up.........can you imagine Spanish commentators doing the same had City done that late on ???

Don't give a fuck what the press has to say, don't give a fuck what the tv has to say, don't give a fuck what dippers and rags have got to say.

Yes, it's a disappointment but we'll get over it. To Jimharri's recent thread, 24 years ago we were leaving the Britannia with lumps of fucking concrete being chucked at us having just watched our team go down to the 3rd flight for the first time in our history. Some thought we'd never be back. We've faced much more upsetting times and if you think this is anything more than a bit of flesh wound then give your a head a little wobble.
I wanted to post something similar in the fanny wipes thread during the match.

Gonna be a rough day tomorrow.....

I can just about stay off social media/Internet....but work is much harder to avoid

Tonight was an embaressment

The media will be in piss take mode for the duration , if Pep needs a team talk just put the headlines of the back papers and the pundits comments on the back of the dressing room door , no team talk needed

Self imposed media blackout for now. It’s quite easy to ignore it. Luckily work from home so not as bad as going into the office and the rags can’t take the piss as their worst nightmare might be about to come true if we fuck up in the league and the scousers do the quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.