Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfermarkt is based on the euro values at the time of transfer. As exchange rates vary, so does the £ price listed today - it's a live £ that will change each day.
It's why crap media will report higher transfer fees than were quotes at the time.

Using the exchange rates of the day and now, Benteke's 32.5M would be about 39M. Not exactly the 42M quoted, but much closer. Not sure what the difference would be down to.
I remembered that vaguely but I looked at the Bony fee which is £29.07m(a £1m difference) and decided that doesn't add up but decided to leave that in brackets. I rounded the Benteke fee up from £41.85m if we are going into decimals, to be accurate.

Maybe there's something wrong with the code on Bony's page or something. I think my argument still works without any addons, so I'm not going to argue too much with that.

No chance. Dippers will beat these unfortunately
Agreed. LFC will murder them. There's no way Madrid can ride their luck again. I think they actually scored with their only shots on target in both games. The freak handball in the first leg and their second goal tonight where the ball deflected off one player's head to another happens about once every ten years. Liverpool will win by three clear goals.

Don't give a fuck what the press has to say, don't give a fuck what the tv has to say, don't give a fuck what dippers and rags have got to say.

Yes, it's a disappointment but we'll get over it. To Jimharri's recent thread, this week 24 years ago we were leaving the Britannia with lumps of fucking concrete being chucked at us having just watched our team go down to the 3rd flight for the first time in our history. Some thought we'd never be back. We've faced much more upsetting times and if you think this is anything more than a bit of a flesh wound then give your a head a little wobble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.