Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a biased comment but such a lazy, stupid comment to make. If you are going to work in broadcasting, at least do your research.
As far as I'm aware, we have Wolves on Weds and then Wist Aaaaam on the Sunday. Some of these pundits really are just stealing a living.
View attachment 42534
Don't actually mind Clinton Morrison too much , he's quite enthusiastic ,and I dont think I've really heard him jump on the 'anti City bandwagon' too much.
Old Clinton isn't really the brightest of pundits is he though (as proved above by lack of quite basic research) not really a Pat Nevin or Nedum Onuoha is he!!

Pretty sure I've heard Clinton Morrison say he's a dippers supporter. That broad scouse accent of his gives it away anyway.

Managed 10 minutes of 606 on 5Live on the drive home before I had to switch it off. I reckon Chris Sutton’s thick enough to work for Talkshite. Providing he’s got a criminal conviction of course.
He celebrates a Lukaku goal on BT Sport's score yesterday and had to be corrected as it hit the side netting.

Don't actually mind Clinton Morrison too much , he's quite enthusiastic ,and I dont think I've really heard him jump on the 'anti City bandwagon' too much.
Old Clinton isn't really the brightest of pundits is he though (as proved above by lack of quite basic research) not really a Pat Nevin or Nedum Onuoha is he!!
And the’ Man Utd don’t want it’ comment is fantastic

On what basis does he think Liverpool are just 'going to win all of their games" but somehow we might struggle?
Think it was Alan Kennedy who after Liverpool dropped points against Spurs, said that he would rather be in their position than City's. Anything can happen yet, but that sounds like Comical Ali claiming everything was under control as American tanks rumbled past him in the background.

Embarrassing after match discussion from sky, Carragher like a 2 year old. How has it come to this?
No football analysis just a sort of childish fan banter. The programe aftermath was just totally moronic. Carragher whinging that he would rather win the CL than the PL. Just mindless comments from him and Redknapp. The channel has really hit the gutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.