Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cockymore is on fire today( well I wish he was)in his Sunday People article, stating De Bruyne needs to move to a Liverpool, Bayern, Real to fulfill his champions league dream. Calls Liverpool a winning machine, lol, a Carabao cup so far Stanley, absolutely zero guarantee they will win anything else this season is there. He is one bitter fucker, ever since Pep owned him with that " Stanley who" comment

Worked for Stan…..oops no it didn’t.

What are we expecting this week.

Pep isn't a good manager because he's not won a CL?

Phil and Jack acting like young lads with full bollocks?

City under investigation because...?

Jamie Paradise on Sky this morning. How many copies of his own books does he need in the background?
988ece2ce0f8503090ee67d21c8b21e3.jpg
I guess he hasn't sold many then lol

Fucking dickhead.

Not a biased comment but such a lazy, stupid comment to make. If you are going to work in broadcasting, at least do your research.
As far as I'm aware, we have Wolves on Weds and then Wist Aaaaam on the Sunday. Some of these pundits really are just stealing a living.
Screenshot_20220508-193529_BBC Sport.jpg

Not a biased comment but such a lazy, stupid comment to make. If you are going to work in broadcasting, at least do your research.
As far as I'm aware, we have Wolves on Weds and then Wist Aaaaam on the Sunday. Some of these pundits really are just stealing a living.
View attachment 42534

Clinton Morrison is stealing oxygen never mind a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.