Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pundits really grate me at the moment. I used to respect a lot of ex players but it seems that they have lost the ability to impartiality view MCFC.

I stopped paying attention along time ago. White noise now. We know how good the players and manager are. We also know how well the club is run. We know all this because we have 2 eyes and 2 ears. Most pundits have 2 shit holes these days, 1 in their face and 1 in their asshole. Both spew crap.

Shearer really can be a prick at times, great striker, you'd think he'd love the football on show when we play, it would seem he'd had some sad news today though, well, going off his tone.

I don't mind Wright, his tone was a little clipped but his word were praising.

No football analysis just a sort of childish fan banter. The programe aftermath was just totally moronic. Carragher whinging that he would rather win the CL than the PL. Just mindless comments from him and Redknapp. The channel has really hit the gutter.

It’s a shame Micah didn’t put him in his place…..

is elite winning 1 title in 30 years?
Winning the title used to be needed to qualify.
So Man Utd are elite now because theyve won the champs league in the past but winning possibly 4/5 premier leagues isn’t.
Ones a cup competition that can come down to luck, decisions, injuries on the day or simply an easy draw, the other you play everyone over 38 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.