Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has gone full Bert and it’s magnificent. Has them dancing on strings.
You should never go full Bert as I found in a curry house last night :-)
Edit, standing up an singing you play Thursday cos your fucking shite, to a couple of rags didn’t go as well as I hoped :-)

Last edited:
Listen the media pander down to a bunch of glory hunting pricks .......... they actually went out and asked folk who actually go to games then they would know the majority can’t stand United or Liverpool either ..........fans of local clubs know the white you went through and are probably happy that you get your rewards for sticking through the dark times ..........if the same happened to say Forest, Sunderland or Sheff Wednesday they would on the whole be happy ............ but sadly the British press are more bothered about a rag or victim fan from Devon than a genuine fan ........ bit sad really

I love what he said, but if we don't win the league it'll be played and played and played again, just like the Keegan 'I'd love it' bollocks. Just wish he'd waited.

Maybe at the final press conference of the season after lifting the trophy he could have looked them all in the eye and said 'you hate this don't you......just a load of Dippers'.......

Totally understand what you are saying, but Pep is a human being and he must get totally fed up and frustrated by the media twats at every opportunity trying to get him to bite with the snide questions and underplaying his success with us.

We all know how fucking irritating it is to have the " dipper achievements", real or otherwise, rammed down our throats constantly, and Pep's achievements are greater than Klopp's in terms of success.

So his " 1 PL in 30 years comment " is the real knife into the heart of the comparison of the success of the two managers in their respective times in the PL , and the dippers simply do not have as valid response as of today.

Hopefully we will win the league and his comment will be emphatically correct .

Sutton is a boring wind up merchant.
No point in ringing up, he doesn't let callers have an opinion if he disagrees with them.
He has the advantage over the callers.. he has the buttons.
It's just another boring narrative. Managed about ten minutes, turned off for an hour, then another two minutes with the same City bingo.
I did the same driving home from the match yesterday. He really is a first class tool who likes the sound of his own voice and opinion way too much. He has actually spoilt the program to a point where it is unlistenable. Clearly a lot of the 'banter' between him and Savage is scripted into a 'good cop bad cop' routine which is simply boring. How on earth he got that gig and keeps it is beyond me. If there was ever an argument to defund the BBC then Sutton is it.

I did the same driving home from the match yesterday. He really is a first class tool who likes the sound of his own voice and opinion way too much. He has actually spoilt the program to a point where it is unlistenable. Clearly a lot of the 'banter' between him and Savage is scripted into a 'good cop bad cop' routine which is simply boring. How on earth he got that gig and keeps it is beyond me. If there was ever an argument to defund the BBC then Sutton is it.
What a god awful voice it is, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.