Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media in full on defence mode this morning desperately trying tell everybody there is no media biased against us.

Pep has really rattled them hasn't he?
I love what he said, but if we don't win the league it'll be played and played and played again, just like the Keegan 'I'd love it' bollocks. Just wish he'd waited.

Maybe at the final press conference of the season after lifting the trophy he could have looked them all in the eye and said 'you hate this don't you......just a load of Dippers'.......

That Tweet you quote from The Athletic is a bit cringeworthy when one considers the risibly partisan, shameless, supine brownnosing that The Athletic's Liverpool coverage consists of. They absolutely typify what Pep's talking about and in trying to take the moral high ground, gaslighting us is (as you say) exactly what they're trying to do.

Meanwhile, I don't know if anyone saw this, but I was entertained this morning by the fact that one of the talentless LFC media cheerleaders was obviously a bit riled by Pep's comments. Nonetheless, I'm grateful to Maddock for more or less making Pep's point for him:

yep - too thick to realise that his tweet is Pep's point in a nutshell

Do you think he actually believes the things he is saying?
Nope. Just spite and trying to create drama at our expense. The Blue caller's points about how long it took Ferguson in the CL and our PL record were bang on, and Sutton didn't even attempt to argue against them properly.

Looks like he's on his way....

The-Northman.jpg

I love what he said, but if we don't win the league it'll be played and played and played again, just like the Keegan 'I'd love it' bollocks. Just wish he'd waited.

Maybe at the final press conference of the season after lifting the trophy he could have looked them all in the eye and said 'you hate this don't you......just a load of Dippers'.......
Yellow clouds of boiled piss steam rising above the Etihad, drifting down the East Lancs and raining down on Clanfield.

Someone should ring in and remind Shite about his title winners one off show the year Vinny fucked it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.