Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the same driving home from the match yesterday. He really is a first class tool who likes the sound of his own voice and opinion way too much. He has actually spoilt the program to a point where it is unlistenable. Clearly a lot of the 'banter' between him and Savage is scripted into a 'good cop bad cop' routine which is simply boring. How on earth he got that gig and keeps it is beyond me. If there was ever an argument to defund the BBC then Sutton is it.
3 years ago I was driving home from City, Sutton was on 5 Live and said “I think most neutrals would like to see Liverpool win the title this year.”. The presenter murmured “actually we’ve done a poll on that and you obviously haven’t seen the result”

One of the worlds top young players joins club he supported as a boy for a knockdown fee of just £64m to fill a much needed position for the buying club.

Whats the betting the Haaland transfer is reported like that?
I have read reports claiming he was a Leeds fan. Not impossible, I suppose but...
Amazingly, Erling was about two months old when his father left Leeds but those few weeks had a profound and more long-lasting effect on him than growing up with his Dad either togging out for City or trying to regain fitness to play again for the club.

Not all heroes wear capes….
Indeed, Silent E Man wears a cap .

You should never go full Bert as I found in a curry house last night :-)
Edit, standing up an singing you play Thursday cos your fucking shite, to a couple of rags didn’t go as well as I hoped :-)
ohh andyhinch you so and so..just spat my coffee out when i read that. got a new carpet too! wifes going to go mad when she gets in.

Bbc Simon Stone:

"Manager Pep Guardiola has a pre-match press conference tomorrow. If nothing changes before then, at least it will give the journalists something else to ask other than whether he really thinks all the media support Liverpool (they don’t)."

Clearly Pep has touched a nerve. A case of protesting too much methinks.
The easily offended scousers have taken Pep's comments very badly indeed. Fb is swamped with stories about City now, all started by those cretinous fans

Don’t take the piss, didn’t get my main course, chilli seek kebab was good though :-)
I never have room for a main after pigging out on Poppy’s and starters even though I always order one. I may use that ruse next time.

3 years ago I was driving home from City, Sutton was on 5 Live and said “I think most neutrals would like to see Liverpool win the title this year.”. The presenter murmured “actually we’ve done a poll on that and you obviously haven’t seen the result”
Heard Jason Cundy tell a scouser that a couple of seasons ago. IE that no one outside of their cult likes them or wanted them to win the league. It was very funny. Clearly Cundy wasn't referring to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.