Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Frank Swift might have been the last ‘true blue’ journalist.
Now we have ‘former blue pundits’ like the dreadful Steve McManaman, Andy Hinchcliffe and the panto clown Micah Richards. The embittered Lee Dixon. Only one who comes out with any credit is Owen Hargreaves who played 1 game for us - and has always been very fair to us.
Don’t forget Nedum. Proud to show his City support but always objective, professional and tactically astute. By far and away one of the best pundits out there but gets nowhere near enough airtime/exposure. I wonder why!!!!

Have you ever considered that people on pods suck up to journalists because they are all after a career in journalism/ social media and they won't get it by burning bridges?

Ha! I don’t think sucking up to Sam Lee is getting anyone a a career in “social media”.

From his perspective, there isn't any bias, he hasn't lived it as a blue. It's been around all my life, most of that being a disproportionate lack of collum inches in the papers unless they were slagging us off.
You're not wrong there my precious.

City getting criticised for not being willing to meet a £150m fee for Kane, are now getting criticised for activating a £60m release clause for Haaland…. You literally can't make it up, but they do and get paid for it. Mind boggles

Last edited:
He is a fucking ****.
His attempts at backtracking from the US-owned the athletic’s gaslighting bait are as predictable as they are pathetic.
Quite why the pods still have him on is bewildering.
Still waiting for him to grow the balls to write about the toxic influence of Americans on our game.
A great story begging to be written. But no, this shite instead. Written for redshirts to click on
Craven and cowardly. Hypocrisy and shithousery.
Lee you are a ****. Whatever name you go by on here, after Super Joey Hart was outed when you were pissed in the Horse and Jockey, I hope you realise what most of us think.

“When somebody tells you who they really are, listen”….
Must have missed the bit about super joey Hart, who was he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.