Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable! What is weird is, as you highlight Longsight, his statement that 'it doesn't matter if it's true'...

Btw, just watched motd, our goals again did not feature for discussion or replay in the pundit summary section, the bbc airbrush being wielded again...
The mail have done a summary on this week's pl games. Guess which one isn't covered.

Reactions: dom
Does this answer your question at the end?

Thats it right there, anyone speaks out they are rounded on. I’ve heard of horror stories on Twitter exchanges with Liverpool supporters of anyone giving them a different opinion, they then seek to find out where the person works and start harassing them through that means. This lot would do well in Russia spreading disinformation and shutting down any view that goes against the agenda.

City getting criticised for not willing to meet a £150m fee for Kane and now getting criticised for activating a £60m release clause for Haaland…. You literally can't make it up, but they do and get paid for it. Mind boggles
You haven't seen anything yet! I am just trying to come up with the awaited negativity from the usual muppets. I have come up with these ( feel free to add - I am sure there will be more! ) 1- He is injury prone 2 - He only scores penalties / tap-ins etc 3 - He is unproven in the Premier League 4 - Can he do it on a cold tuesday night in Stoke / Burnley etc 5 - He is a mercenary and is using us a stepping stone to get his dream move to Real madrid etc

The hacks being taken aback by Pep calling out the rimming of the dippers in this country is laughable. You never see Sky or BT sports going quiet on commentary to listen to us sing ‘Hey Jude’ like they do creaming themselves over You’ll never walk alone’. You don’t see Jake Humphries in tears when Liverpool get a questionable decision like he behaved when City beat Arsenal on New Year’s Day. You dont see the English press going after Liverpool for hacking intellectual property like they do for City being cleared at the CAS.

Then look at who presents all the shows on Sky,bt sports, BBC etc. Dalglish’s daughter, Redknapp, Carragher, Mcpointalot, Souness, Owen, Murphy,Mane’s fucking bird.

Sports media in this country is programmed to pump out content for 2 certain groups of supporters. After that the other clubs are fucked for coverage, why is it? To shaft as much money out of the Scouse vermin or are they scared of the backlash they could potentially get?
And still no replays on any channel or any images in the media of Fabhino’s forearm smash sending off which would have seen him out for the season bar the last match. If that was one of our players it would be 3 days into a 5 day loop on Sly with Dermot Gallagher telling us it is “definitely the right decision to retrospectively have him banned”.

As they say in France.....

Pisse bouillante

5-D3-A609-C-77-C6-4965-8-DE0-4-E98-E8133-DBC.jpg

Does this answer your question at the end?

You don't have to look hard to see all the hallmarks of a classic 'pity city' story. The journalist in question committed the cardinal sin of offering even mild criticism of 'the best fans in the world' (trademark) before compounding his error by mentioning Heysel. Cue faux outrage from the editor of the Echo and immediate disciplinary action by the Express whose editor is, you guessed it, a fan of the dippers. Nice to see the judiciary still act as an independent arbiter of free speech in this country though I'm not sure the final outcome received much in the way of media interest. Hmmm...why could that be I wonder?

Hahah. Perth, Western Australia. What also makes it even funnier is I have a British Bulldog, the Newcastle fan a French Bulldog (that’s how we first met through walking the dogs) and the Chelsea fan had an Aussie Bulldog. I kid you not.

Pity they're not bird lovers, you could've shown em your Norwegian Blue.

Sam Lee’s denial of any media bias this week summed him up.

The Athletic is set up to report on 2 clubs. They have cherry picked the most one eyed reporters to cover those two clubs - whilst City have the same number of reporters as Sheffield Wednesday. Actually probably less pro-rata as Sam seems to pick and choose the away games he attends.

So whilst teams in red get fanzine writers / lifelong fans or bloggers - we get a rag from the Midlands with his head in the sand writing what his red bosses tell him, or ( lets not forget this nugget ) reporting back from WhatsApp calls with Delaney McKenna and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.