Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's that then; better forget about the PL this season.

And if the rags or the dippers were a point behind the table would be expanded to include them. It’s not even subtle is it? The media are dinosaurs, they are basically ignoring the biggest growing team and the most successful for a decade, it can’t help their long term finances surely? You would think they would back a big new player and realise how much they could make by giving us a fair crack of the whip.

And if the rags or the dippers were a point behind the table would be expanded to include them. It’s not even subtle is it? The media are dinosaurs, they are basically ignoring the biggest growing team and the most successful for a decade, it can’t help their long term finances surely? You would think they would back a big new player and realise how much they could make by giving us a fair crack of the whip.

Slowly killing their own product and too in thrall to united and liverpool to realise.

Why, even for a comedy sketch, would fans throw piss at Phil ? St Marcus yes and it would be bucket loads not bottles but what weird comedy sketch
St Marcus was being treated as such in a couple of sketches.

City players, Ronaldo were fair game. St Marcus treated as such. No mention of his own tax affairs.

Well, in this day-and-age of ticketless season cards and the like, I figured it was time to move on from my tried and trusted copy of the 'Mappa Mundi'..
Have you tried the Domesday Book on your travels?
I believe it's a right riveting read. Written by some monk or other a couple of years back, so relatively up to date.

WTF?

Even when Liverpool won their 1st PL title, and their first title in 30 years, the football media were bad, but nothing like this on-going Ronaldo farce.

69671227-4-ED3-4580-B162-8-C53-B65-BBD73.png
Even worse the Mirror made it their back page story. Guess it's what passes for news these days.

_120539433_mirror.png

Even worse the Mirror made it their back page story. Guess it's what passes for news these days.

_120539433_mirror.png
Absolutely pathetic - it's dressed up as a good news story, but isn't the real story that the United players haven't been that strict on their own diets for those huge salaries in the first place..........?

Edit: Food for thought

Absolutely pathetic - it's dressed up as a good news story, but isn't the real story that the United players haven't been that strict on their own diets for those huge salaries in the first place..........?

Edit: Food for thought

Yea I was supposed that the utd players were offered puddings when eating at the club. Thought that sort of thing had stopped years ago and it was all healthy and monitored as to what was good for professional footballers.

Yea I was supposed that the utd players were offered puddings when eating at the club. Thought that sort of thing had stopped years ago and it was all healthy and monitored as to what was good for professional footballers.
Don't forget it's nearly a decade back that Wio pretty much decided Moyes wasn't up to it after he had banned red sauce from the canteen...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.