Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the split screen moment after Aguero gave City the lead at Brighton and the commentator at the Liverpool v Wolves game said "News from the Amex and it's not good". He didn't even say "not good for Liverpool". He said "it's not good".

Clear and obvious.
Hope to give the Wolves fans the same day out.

Klopp "in an ideal world we would go to the last game on Sunday just a point behind".
Well if that isn't a reminder to the officials tomorrow then I don't what is.

Listening to Graham Souness yesterday said everything.

Winning the title was ALWAYS the priority for him , teammates and LFC back in the day, the most difficult and rewarding trophy to win.

Cups are great, wonderful memories of the winning day, but the rewards of hard grind for 9 months of the year should never be underestimated.
The League is the defining trophy.
If you win the League and the Cup, you do the double.
Similarly, if you win the League and two cups, that's a treble and the League + three cups = a quadruple.

When Arsenal didn't win the League but won two cups, it was described as a "Cup double". If Liverpool win the same plus the Champions League, they will have done a "Cup treble".
As I said at the beginning, the League is definitive.

Any stories on the BBC or anywhere of what the underdog Southampton have to do to beat this Liverpool team and gift the title to us?
Pressue now on Liverpool?

Or are they too busy still knocking one out about how Liverpool have won 2 trophies without even scoring a goal in either final.

Just said that over the weekend - have a team ever won two cup finals without winning a game, and not even scoring a goal in either ???

When was the last time on the last day of a PL that the title is still to be decided although that may still not be the case (come on you Saints), last CL place could be up for grabs and the last relegation place. Sky must be creaming themselves.

Var what a great addition to the premier!

Add to that moss and Dean retiring and being given the job of var!

Did anyone listen to the Nottingham Rag on Talkshite on Friday? I didn’t either.

Another f*cking Rag pundit.

It was no surprise he was talking about, you guessed it, United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.