Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's pretty but if we win the title on Sunday. Pep and the players should celebrate with the fans and ignore the Sky Sports reporter. Club release a pre prepared statement saying the contractual post match media press conference is where players and the manager will talk.

What's the worse the PL could do. Fine us?

I know it's pretty but if we win the title on Sunday. Pep and the players should celebrate with the fans and ignore the Sky Sports reporter. Club release a pre prepared statement saying the contractual post match media press conference is where players and the manager will talk.

What's the worse the PL could do. Fine us?

Let the tea ladies do it ….

Reactions: mat
The indignation from the media after Pep mentioned bias and Tyler's reaction to being booed by City fans shows that these people have long forgotten how to be unbiased and they don't know they are doing it.
Anyone claiming no bias at the BBC should be directed to that clip of Vinnies goal against
Leicester. Such a wonderful goal and no less dramatic than Kuns but the entire Radio 5 studio was stunned to silence, the only sound being salty tears falling to the ground.
No bias? YCNMIU.
The BBC is institutionally biased against City. The internal culture at BBC Online is so embedded they just can't see it. The whole organisation is totally politicised and they can't cover football in a straight impartial way. The story selection, the social media feeds, people like Dan Roan literally never tweets out a positive City story, the snide defamatory comments on stories which are left out there. The constant mocking of City and lack of respect which they claim is just banter. It really isn't banter it's trolling which is very different.
They keep saying City fans are paranoid and deluded but what's happening is obvious to match-going fans from other clubs. The BBC's complaint process has essentially collapsed (I have been told this by someone senior who works there). They dismiss complains out of hand. There is an arrogance from Desk Editors about their content which doesn't happen on the same scale anywhere else. The culture is they believe they never make mistakes and when they are caught out the culture is to cover it up. The online team knows that Ofcom are taking years to process complaints because they are overwhelmed with complaints about BBC online. No one is held to account.

The BBC is institutionally biased against City. The internal culture at BBC Online is so embedded they just can't see it. The whole organisation is totally politicised and they can't cover football in a straight impartial way. The story selection, the social media feeds, people like Dan Roan literally never tweets out a positive City story, the snide defamatory comments on stories which are left out there. The constant mocking of City and lack of respect which they claim is just banter. It really isn't banter it's trolling which is very different.
They keep saying City fans are paranoid and deluded but what's happening is obvious to match-going fans from other clubs. The BBC's complaint process has essentially collapsed (I have been told this by someone senior who works there). They dismiss complains out of hand. There is an arrogance from Desk Editors about their content which doesn't happen on the same scale anywhere else. The culture is they believe they never make mistakes and when they are caught out the culture is to cover it up. The online team knows that Ofcom are taking years to process complaints because they are overwhelmed with complaints about BBC online. No one is held to account.
I submitted a complaint a while back about them being institutionally biased and got a standard cut & paste non-apology basically saying that it was 'unfortunate' that I felt the way I did and they always strive hard to produce 'fair and unbiased content'.

Not a f*cking chance they 'strive' to do anything fair and unbiased. I totally get that presenters and reporters are fans of particular clubs, and I can forgive them for the odd wry grin or an nod and a wink (see Clive Myrie), but these b@stards go out of their way to be c*nts about it. It's 100% on purpose.

I submitted a complaint a while back about them being institutionally biased and got a standard cut & paste non-apology basically saying that it was 'unfortunate' that I felt the way I did and they always strive hard to produce 'fair and unbiased content'.

Not a f*cking chance they 'strive' to do anything fair and unbiased. I totally get that presenters and reporters are fans of particular clubs, and I can forgive them for the odd wry grin or an nod and a wink (see Clive Myrie), but these b@stards go out of their way to be c*nts about it. It's 100% on purpose.
Last nights coverage was a case in point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.