Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news Liverpool fans have paid several thousand pounds for a giant billboard at the end of Deansgate that says "We don't care about City"

The rabid vermin infested cultists cunts.
It's just been on the dinner time news, inflation to hit 9%. People choosing between food and heating will look at that poster in amazement. If they really didn't care, spend the money on your hungry Merseysiders you sad sack of shits.

I see the Gundo leaving City and off to Madrid has been totally debunked by the club and Pep. Gundo went to Madrid to get married in secret and suggestions that "City sources" were happy to let him leave were false. So another fake news story by Mike Keegan in the Daily Mail. Surprise fucking surprise. You would think we had a big match coming up. I wonder which poisonous source tipped off the Mail with the false story and who he works for. Organised and clear.
Rebekah Vardy?

I see the Gundo leaving City and off to Madrid has been totally debunked by the club and Pep. Gundo went to Madrid to get married in secret and suggestions that "City sources" were happy to let him leave were false. So another fake news story by Mike Keegan in the Daily Mail. Surprise fucking surprise. You would think we had a big match coming up. I wonder which poisonous source tipped off the Mail with the false story and who he works for. Organised and clear.
City were happy for him to leave , to pop over to Madrid and get hitched
City fail to wrap up league yet again after the Quad squad beat high flying, in form ,big spending Saints
Fernandino will leave in mass summer exodus
Pep won’t sign new contract …………………….. yet
Haaland could weaken City
Gerrard promises Champions elect Redz, “I won’t slip this time“
Paris welcomes the worlds biggest and best support with open arms
blah blah blah blah

Pep was right, what more motivation do we need for Sunday

I submitted a complaint a while back about them being institutionally biased and got a standard cut & paste non-apology basically saying that it was 'unfortunate' that I felt the way I did and they always strive hard to produce 'fair and unbiased content'.

Not a f*cking chance they 'strive' to do anything fair and unbiased. I totally get that presenters and reporters are fans of particular clubs, and I can forgive them for the odd wry grin or an nod and a wink (see Clive Myrie), but these b@stards go out of their way to be c*nts about it. It's 100% on purpose.
I complained two years ago about an overtly racist report on their news page. It stated that the Rui Pinto leaks had uncovered evidence of financial wrongdoing by football clubs (including City) which had been influenced by what they called "Gulf Arabs." The story was totally false because the Pinto leaks case was to do with agents from Eastern Europe and Turkey and their influence on matters at Benfica and Sporting Lisbon. The BBC didn't respond within the legal time period so I batted it to Ofcom. Ofcom asked the BBC to respond but the BBC still ignored the complaint. I went back to Ofcom who said there was nothing they could do because they had a huge backlog of BBC complaints to deal with. The BBC is accountable to no one which is one of the reasons why it is facing destruction from hostile politicians. I used to defend the BBC but now I see it for what it is.

It's just been on the dinner time news, inflation to hit 9%. People choosing between food and heating will look at that poster in amazement. If they really didn't care, spend the money on your hungry Merseysiders you sad sack of shits.
I think the OP might be joking as that end of Deansgate wasn't there when I came into work this morning

I complained two years ago about an overtly racist report on their news page. It stated that the Rui Pinto leaks had uncovered evidence of financial wrongdoing by football clubs (including City) which had been influenced by what they called "Gulf Arabs." The story was totally false because the Pinto leaks case was to do with agents from Eastern Europe and Turkey and their influence on matters at Benfica and Sporting Lisbon. The BBC didn't respond within the legal time period so I batted it to Ofcom. Ofcom asked the BBC to respond but the BBC still ignored the complaint. I went back to Ofcom who said there was nothing they could do because they had a huge backlog of BBC complaints to deal with. The BBC is accountable to no one which is one of the reasons why it is facing destruction from hostile politicians. I used to defend the BBC but now I see it for what it is.
OFCOM is utterly toothless when it comes to our National Broadcaster. BBC content reaches MILLIONS of people, and they can essentially do and say what they want with relative impunity. But I'd imagine OFCOME would come down me like a tonne of bricks if my shady Chinese WiFi extender disrupted my next door neighbours TV signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.