Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Viera I would say I had been racially abused, that will turn the sympathy his way. Anyway the lad he was fighting had no business being on the pitch.
Hope he doesn't if it didn't happen, total respect for the Man.

He was like Gladiator just strolling through the raving mob.

A class act, well played Patrick Viera.

Just popped onto the BBC football page to see someting about our game, I know, nothing about us but there are 2 slippy articles.

Even for a neutral fan an article on Walker/Stones would be interesting.

Even in America the narrative is being played out.

4-B917-C41-0582-4-A89-97-F1-5-ACB0-D3-FD689.jpg

McManusman on 5 live already hailing the dippers’ season as the best ever in the English game regardless of if we win the league or not. Predictable nonsense from Steve.

Only slightly less predictable but much more annoying was the way he was introduced as a neutral pundit “what better man to talk us thru things than ex Lpool and City player”

Thick as two short planks pundits Dublin and Glenn Whelan agreed with Macca saying his argument was “very persuasive”

License fee dodgers I salute you
Did anyone mention the 2018/2019 season?

Don’t bother reading News Now Man City.

This is just a sample on the City page. That’s right, the City page.

7-D884372-7-DF4-4064-B505-DBC6-B8-DB6-CF5.jpg

1-EA3-A563-AB6-B-452-E-BD21-51-AACACDF3-F0.jpg

E709-CCFF-57-F6-47-A6-95-B2-7-ED0-CE37-A664.jpg

McManusman on 5 live already hailing the dippers’ season as the best ever in the English game regardless of if we win the league or not. Predictable nonsense from Steve.

Only slightly less predictable but much more annoying was the way he was introduced as a neutral pundit “what better man to talk us thru things than ex Lpool and City player”

Thick as two short planks pundits Dublin and Glenn Whelan agreed with Macca saying his argument was “very persuasive”

License fee dodgers I salute you

Based on what?

They aren't on course to win the league.

They still have to play the UCL final against the biggest team in the world. Potentially without multiple key players.

They haven't set a points record for the league.

The best season in English history is one of 3 answers

1 - Centurions
2 - The team from the year after that traded 2 points for the FA Cup
3 - The United Treble team

Anything else is just blatant partisan horseshit. Fuck the invincibles as well. There are 7 seasons in the 38 game era where they don't win the league with their points total. Congratulations on drawing 12 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.