Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are all the pundits discounting Wolves.? Are Wolves not turning up or have Liverpool already been awarded the win?

All I keep hearing is Steven Gerrard can win the title for Liverpool if he avoids defeat with his Villa side.

Would be piss funny if we lost and the tramps could only muster a draw. Don't think my ticker could ride that scenario out though! .
Connor Coady will have his worst game of the season on Sunday.

He'll be that bad he might even end up with an assist for the Dipper's.

BBC website :

“Why Steven Gerrard could hold key to Liverpool beating Man City to title on final day”​

For the love of god - another fucking one!
Jesus H Christ
And some people had the cheek to have a pop at Pep.
You wouldn’t think Liverpool had a game to play
Obviously bullshit story, we all know scousers never need keys...

I saw a headline that it was former city player Patrick Vieira that police are looking at investigating following a pitch invasion. Ok technically it’s correct but surely palace manager or former Arsenal player would have been more apt! But it’s a negative story so they can shoehorn a city reference into it.
Yep what a load of shite.

One of the most iconic players in the PL era was when he was playing for Arsenal.

I bet a lot of other fans don’t even know he played for us .

Tyler will be nailed to be covering us. I think's done every trophy lift in the PL era for Sky so given we are favourites he'll be at our game with Neville I assume (Souness & Richards as the pundits, probably Keane as well), Hawthorne & Carragher for the Liverpool game with Redknapp & 1 or 2 others
I forgot about Spitty. Tyler will have to do. Or mute button.

Yep what a load of shite.

One of the most iconic players in the PL era was when he was playing for Arsenal.

I bet a lot of other fans don’t even know he played for us .
Arsenal 279 appearances, Inter 67, Cannes 49, Juventus 31 and City 28. But he's highlighted as a City player in a negative story. No surprise there.

Arsenal 279 appearances, Inter 67, Cannes 49, Juventus 31 and City 28. But he's highlighted as a City player in a negative story. No surprise there.
If I was Viera I would say I had been racially abused, that will turn the sympathy his way. Anyway the lad he was fighting had no business being on the pitch.

Why are all the pundits discounting Wolves.? Are Wolves not turning up or have Liverpool already been awarded the win?

All I keep hearing is Steven Gerrard can win the title for Liverpool if he avoids defeat with his Villa side.

Would be piss funny if we lost and the tramps could only muster a draw. Don't think my ticker could ride that scenario out though! .
Its as Pep rightly says, media are Dipper fans.
For months now its been Dippers playing 1st and "pressure now on City". Not once have we played first, won and seen the headlines "Pressure on Dippers".
Its highly unlikely they will get anything, as mostly they have been awful and more importantly they wont be allowed to, but i have seen no mention of them and the pressure is off them and on the Dippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.