Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like he's pushing the keeper out of the way as though he's saying get off the pitch , not condoning him laying hands on anyone but hardly assault
No defence, I left the stadium as soon as the selfish couple of thousand dickheads entered the pitch to grap their selfie.if that happend to a City player bluemoon would be full of demands for action, now action will follow after this weeks events.

Where are the "assaults"? Watch it carefully.

Keeper holds his head for some reason when he see's fans coming onto the pitch.
Guy in lilac seems to pat him on the back and the keeper reacts like he's been woman slapped, so the guy in grey gives him a bit of a push and the keeper starts to give the big un, gobbing off and staring at the bloke in grey as the steward pulls him off the pitch. Everything after that is just accidental with people running into each other whilst looking in different directions.

If that's assault, then yesterday whilst queueing for an ATM I was staring at a really fit Asian woman and hadn't realised that the machine was now free and I was next in line, the bloke behind me clearly "assaulted" when me trying to tell me this.

World news and docked points, I think not!

No defence, I left the stadium as soon as the selfish couple of thousand dickheads entered the pitch to grap their selfie.if that happend to a City player bluemoon would be full of demands for action, now action will follow after this weeks events.
Fuckin ell Dave,are you a bell ringer at St Chad's?
Lighten up old bean, we just won the league, again!
Nobody died, young and old were on the pitch,a magnificent celebration.
#prayforOlsen.
:-)

I don't agree with pitch invasions especially after recent events and agree they need to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.