Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Applause around the ground to remember the 23 who died” say the BBC on MOTD. Absolutely can’t believe the I disrespect
There is being inclusive and being inclusive but this is ridiculous. Hey BBC, fans were not clapping to remember the death of the bomber, just the 22 victims you utter c@nts.

Keeper holds his head for some reason when he see's fans coming onto the pitch.
Guy in lilac seems to pat him on the back and the keeper reacts like he's been woman slapped, so the guy in grey gives him a bit of a push and the keeper starts to give the big un, gobbing off and staring at the bloke in grey as the steward pulls him off the pitch. Everything after that is just accidental with people running into each other whilst looking in different directions.

If that's assault, then yesterday whilst queueing for an ATM I was staring at a really fit Asian woman and hadn't realised that the machine was now free and I was next in line, the bloke behind me clearly "assaulted" when me trying to tell me this.

World news and docked points, I think not!
If you didn’t take pictures you can’t post shit like this

I’m not one to complain but I was deeply offended by the match of the day reference to the clapping on 22 min. They either got their facts wrong or they chose to include the bomber (I believe it was the latter as we clapped on 22mins and they chose to highlight it was the 23rd minute)

i registered a complaint
https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints if you feel the same way

Anybody have the back pages of the papers or do they not exist anymore? Haven't bought one in fucking years

I’m not one to complain but I was deeply offended by the match of the day reference to the clapping on 22 min. They either got their facts wrong or they chose to include the bomber (I believe it was the latter as we clapped on 22mins and they chose to highlight it was the 23rd minute)

i registered a complaint
https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints if you feel the same way
The 23rd minute starts at 22:00 so that bit was correct. It was a ridiculous mistake to say it was in memory of the 23 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.