Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savoy is OK just never go to La Gavroche, run by a Rag who was investigated for paying his staff under the minimum wage.
Quite.. Personally, I prefer a dish of Earl Grey with a squeeze of lemon, accompanied by French Fancy or two, at Fortnum & Mason's in order to celebrate such good tidings as yesterday's success..

I have read a lot of reports today and many have a caveat that somehow we have been lucky to finish above the victims. Not one of them has mentioned the awful anti football we have had to watch our team face every week. This includes Gerrards Villa who like most teams came to defend and hope for a lucky break, yesterday his team got two breakaway goals then did what we have seen all season get back behind the ball and defend with no intention of trying to play football. In the end his anti football got what it deserved, feck all. Yet most biased sports writers and media continue to lick the a××e of a modern day Wimbledon club and coach who bypass midfield and lump in cross after cross, a team, who if it is true, get their lung power from inhalers which allows them to have unnatural amounts of energy. The same people who cannot come to terms with the idea there is only one club, one coach who wants to play football in keeping with the philosophy that it is the beautiful game. The same people who in their hatred of City inadvertantly support the rise of anti football. Clicks count truth is buried.

I see the BBC havn't opened any of our match stories for fans to post on.
Yet they have on the story of the Dippers buying some kid from Fulham.
Very odd

Gerrard was a disgrace of a Manager yesterday. I’d have no problem with his team giving 100% (which they didn’t against the Dippers) but the time wasting was clearly orchestrated, his motives were there for all to see yesterday, an absolute wanker of a man, karma has a knack of retribution, it’s coming your way you Scouse twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.