Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also heard ratboy going on about pitch invasions and he couldn't understand how they have become popular over the last few weeks and that they hadn't happened in years. I must have been dreaming when utd v pool match was cancelled as fans broke into ot to demonstrate, running on the pitch and lobbing bottles etc. at Souness and Co.
And rat boy justified it.

Lol I did the same back then.
I’ve even got a load of old newspapers somewhere from the 2002 promotion side after beating Barnsley on the last day with Keegan saying where coming after you F##gie.
But it’s been years since I’ve bought one and that won’t change today.
I've still got cuttings from the Sunday people In 1981 (?) when Trevor Francis made his debut away at Stokes Victoria ground,scored twice in a 3-1 win and thousands of Blues made the trip to welcome him.

I wasn't there, but the excitememt, as a young Blue reading that match report will live with me forever. The new ..short-lived idol of Maine Road.

City are valued at 3 billion pounds. We have spent 1 billion.!!!! Surely that is a success story no matter how you look at it.
It is rarely reported that Sheikh Mansour has made an absolute fortune out of his investment in City and the surrounding area. It doesn't suit the fake sportswashing narrative. Don't forget he got £665m back when he sold a combined stake of 24 per cent to Silverlake and the Chinese consortium.

Already the presses attention has moved on. New Utd manager, Salah achievement award from the Dippers etc.
Ickle old City ignored again.
Back to normality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.