Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds terrible but this win means that bit more for all the salty tears in the media,what a shame we didn’t get past Madrid to meet the red scousers the anti City coverage would have been through the roof ..
'Schadenfreude', 'epicaricacy'.. call it what you will but you're absolutely correct that, after all of the enormous amount of garbage spoken and printed about our club, especially in recent months, the pleasure given to us by yesterday's success has been heightened all the more by the hurt inflicted on the Scouse-loving media.. !

A lot of deflection going on in the press today, we must of achieved something wonderful yesterday.
The way we won it is killing them, most would’ve had their articles (of our demise) written up in full by the 70th minute, the articles should we win where written weeks in advance, with all the usual baloney of money, oil, sportswashing blah blah blah, Games like that & 93.20 create a legacy, and they know this, even their dirty scribbling & quite often slanderous words can’t tarnish what we achieved, their whole lives are on standby waiting for crumbs from the PL sham of an investigation

There is such a disconnect with what media wants and what your average football fan wants, I am starting to think that the pro LFC bias is actually being paid for by LFC owners
That’s the only bit Pep got wrong. The vast majority of football fans of other clubs, at least the ones I know, were desperate for us to win it yesterday, as they knew what the never ending fall out would have been like.
The writers, on the other hand, almost all wanted the opposite.

There is such a disconnect with what media wants and what your average football fan wants, I am starting to think that the pro LFC bias is actually being paid for by LFC owners
Think your spot on mate,I’ve been thinking this recently as well,it just doesn’t add up when the majority of fans of other clubs don’t want them winning it, yet strangely a very very large percentage of the media do …

That’s the only bit Pep got wrong. The vast majority of football fans of other clubs, at least the ones I know, were desperate for us to win it yesterday, as they knew what the never ending fall out would have been like.
The writers, on the other hand, almost all wanted the opposite.
That’s what I mean, it’s anyone but Liverpool for the majority of fans but the media are strangely bias towards them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.