Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I mean, it’s anyone but Liverpool for the majority of fans but the media are strangely bias towards them
A bit of digging by some savvy people could surely uncover something,I wouldn’t be surprised they were behind or had something to do with the der speigel shite.isn’t that how the yanks have operated at all levels misinformation..

That’s what I mean, it’s anyone but Liverpool for the majority of fans but the media are strangely bias towards them
Perhaps they’re all ‘off an age’ where they remember them being top dogs and all subconsciously support them?
Truth of the matter is though, before the takeover, they’d gone 18 years without a title and, including the years post takeover, they went 30 years with no title. In that time, United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Blackburn, City and Leicester won it……

They have as many PL titles as Blackburn.
Plus the media seem to have forgotten their night of violence celebrating their win, compared to just a crossbar broken for ours:

Liverpool and authorities have spoken out against last night’s PL title celebrations which saw multiple people injured and the famous Liver Building catching on fire.

Chaos swept the city centre as glass bottles were reportedly lobbed at officers trying to contain disorder at Pier Head. Videos of the aftermath shared on social media this morning show the streets lined with plastic bags, cardboard boxes and beer cans.

Footage shows crowds cheering as a firework is launched straight into the Grade-1 listed Liver Building on the city’s waterfront. A number of people have been arrested and a section 34 dispersal order has been issued – allowing officers to break up groups of two or more people until tomorrow.

As many as 20 ambulances were sent to the area after several people were injured and a police helicopter was heard circling over the city centre until around 2am. In a joint statement this morning, Liverpool FC Merseyside Police and Liverpool City Council said they had been working to ‘consistently remind people that the region is still disproportionately affected by the Covid-19 pandemic’.
And spitty was there whilst it was all happening.

Maybe it’s because I’m in the US, but BBC Sport page headlines with tennis, Mbappe & Ten Hag stories. You gotta scroll way below the page break to get to the City stories at the bottom.

The BBC app is even worse, with not a single mention of us in the Sports section.

That’s the only bit Pep got wrong. The vast majority of football fans of other clubs, at least the ones I know, were desperate for us to win it yesterday, as they knew what the never ending fall out would have been like.
The writers, on the other hand, almost all wanted the opposite.
There is a link on here to redcaf matchday thread for yesterday. Practically all posters were rooting for a City win. The media, like politics and activists, are purposely oblivious to the general consensus on the streets.

There is a link on here to redcaf matchday thread for yesterday. Practically all posters were rooting for a City win. The media, like politics and activists, are purposely oblivious to the general consensus on the streets.
Which is undoubtedly true, so the question is, why they all take the Liverpool view? If it’s all about clicks, surely everyone other than Liverpool fans, is a much bigger number than just Liverpool fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.