Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPV for your own club would in effect just support the clubs that are already big, it's why the media are suck cock suckers to the red tops right now.

The 3 o'clock kick offs should be shown and the money distributed evenly between PL clubs.
I get the point, but the bigger clubs get the bulk of the revenue now anyway. Is there really that much difference?

I get the point, but the bigger clubs get the bulk of the revenue now anyway. Is there really that much difference?

They don't though, in fact the big clubs get very little advantage with TV money.

If big clubs gad their own channel it would make it into a bigger cartel than it is already.

Ronay is moving his position but he still can't let go of the totally false claim that "City are owned by a nation state." He can't be that stupid can he? He can check all the audited accounts carried out over 14 years by blue chip firms with impeccable reputations. He knows the claim has been tested in court, and independently investigated by scores of lawyers for UEFA, the PL, and those doing due diligence for the Chinese and US firms who bought a 24 per cent stake in our club.
Not even Der Spiegl or UEFA have accused us of being "owned by a nation state." Their worst allegation (disproved) was that ten years ago some of our sponsorship money may have come direct from our owner not the sponsor.
Yet Ronay and his pals can't let go of a claim that is verifiably false. On that basis you can't believe anything he writes about anything. You just can't trust him. Is he incompetent or motivated by malice?
"Owned by a nation state" appears to be being used again more frequently than ever before by this type of journalist, when it is such an obvious (though deliberate) lie.

They don't though, in fact the big clubs get very little advantage with TV money.

If big clubs gad their own channel it would make it into a bigger cartel than it is already.
Must admit it's not something I've ever looked into. But whatever the answer, it can't be right that I can watch my club live if I live in Hong Kong but not in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.