Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Pep won the Premier League :)
The funny thing is that this relentless negativity from the media has inspired Pep. He loves being anti-establishment. He loved being the Catalonian outsider in Spain. I think this attitude has made him stay at City longer than he might have done. I also think he finally understands the way our fans feel. His sarcastic comments to the press, piss taking with his cigar. He's changed a lot in the last five years. Basically I think he just loves a scrap.
He knows LFC and MUFC are part of the establishment. He is always damning them with faint praise but deep down I believe he despises them and what they stand for.

We tried the charm offensive, being submissive and hoping they'd give us a break. Looks like it's now a case of you're either with us or against us and we really don't give a fck anymore.
Fans around the World like us or at least respect us more all the time. Media need to rethink their narrative on us.
Pep should have reiterated what he said about the media and Liverpool and that we won the.league without any help whilst being interviewed after the match or the bus parade.

The timing of this offensive by City is perfect.

We've just signed the hottest property in world football. Haaland is going to be the poster boy, not just for City but the Premier League.

If the media outlets want access to him (and England's marketable superstars Foden and Grealish) to generate more clicks, then they have to play nice.

According to Stan ' the man who always speaks his mind' Collymore in today's Mirror we should have an asterisk against our name as title winners due to the fact that we're currently subject to a Premier league investigation into our finances.
YCNMIU Jeff!

According to Stan ' the man who always speaks his mind' Collymore in today's Mirror we should have an asterisk against our name as title winners due to the fact that we're currently subject to a Premier league investigation into our finances.
YCNMIU Jeff!
Stan who? should have a asterisk against his name to point out he is a complete & utter Fuc#ing dickhead.

Didn't Pulis get the award when Uncle P ( or was it Bobby Manc) was Manager back in the day?
The PL Manager of the year award went to Alan Pardew in 2012 ahead of Mancini and in 2014 it went to Tony Pulis ahead of Manuel Pellegrini. You could't make it up really but it sums up the laughable state of the football establishment in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.