Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sh*t is about to hit the fan.

The media is already reacting to Soriano’s comments.

The knives from the Red Shirts and their media allies are already being sharpened.
Who you backing? If Ferran is saying this I beleive he has been given permission by the top boys to do so. If the MSM go for him I'm thinking the whole house will come down on them.

We should be taking this to court. Only takes one to be made an example of for either libel or slander and the rest will crawl back under the rocks where they belong.
It is a totally false story. Pearce hasn't even bothered to read the evidence or the court judgement. He's a disgrace. Not fit to be working for any media company. No wonder the Athletic is struggling.

Yeah, there's that, plus the highlighted bit. I don't remember reading anywhere in the CAS judgement that "most" of the evidence was time barred.
The Etihad deal was the sponsorship that was mostly in question and we proved to the panel with unquestionable evidence that ADUG had not provided any funds to Etihad. Now we could have done the same with the other sponsors, but we didn’t need to as they were time barred. That isn’t City’s fault, although some do think that. UEFA have always said our sponsorships were fair value. We proved that ADUG didn’t fiddle the more lucrative Etihad sponsorship and you’d think if there was one sponsorship that was being fiddled, it would be that one. Not a minor, less valued sponsor like etisalat.

A certain few journalists with long standing agendas against City picked the time barrings out of the verdict and spun it as City had delayed UEFA’s investigation so the time barrings came into effect, CAS acknowledged this and recommend to UEFA that a £10m fine was to be handed to us. Like mentioned above, if you keep repeating lies, the lies will stick.

Hillsboro in a nut shell was too many fans in the ground without tickets.

Whilst I agree the security around the game was obviously piss poor. We’re talking about a club fan base that boasts about getting into a game they can with it without tickets. They were boasting about thousands of extra fans in the ground in Istanbul.

Klopp has been publicly telling them to get to Paris. Where no doubt thousands of them will again be in the ground without tickets.
It’s in the self titled Republic of Merseyside’s constitution

Gib it
Steal it
Gloss over it

I remember when they were in the CL final in Athens, so many jibbed in that many fans with genuine tickets were locked out. If Liverpool fans of all people have not learned the dangers of such behaviour, what hope is their.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.