Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but if you've watched the highlights on you tube of the game on sky sports, Tyler somehow mentions Son Heung Min before Villa score their second. Is it just me or does he definitely say that, he is certainly cracking up
I thought it sounded more like "Gary pass me another bag please I've filled this one and it's beginning to stink".

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but if you've watched the highlights on you tube of the game on sky sports, Tyler somehow mentions Son Heung Min before Villa score their second. Is it just me or does he definitely say that, he is certainly cracking up
I’ve watched the whole game back.

Sky showed Son scoring at Norwich just as Countinho was lining up the shot, that’s why he says his name.

Personally think Tyler was sound Sunday.

Last edited:

Sky showed Son scoring at Villa just as Countinho was lining up the shot, that’s why he says his name.

I have to say I watched it back on Monday when I was sober and I very pleased at his whole comments.Perhaps our fans booing the daft sod at our meeting worked wonders.

As much as we slate the media, and would have been annoyed if it had been us, the guy is absolutely right and it's obvious to anybody that he only lost his job because the editor is a Liverpool fan. I sincerely hope he wins his claim and it's publicised on the news.

It pisses me off no end when the likes of Tyler always bangs on about their "magnificent fans" - let's see when we turn up next season, we'll probably need armoured cars. It's always annoyed me that they keep bleating about Hillsborough and have spent all these years looking for someone else to blame, yet Heysel is conveniently, quietly forgotten.

Hillsboro in a nut shell was too many fans in the ground without tickets.

Whilst I agree the security around the game was obviously piss poor. We’re talking about a club fan base that boasts about getting into any game they can with or without tickets. They were boasting about thousands of extra fans in the ground in Istanbul.

Klopp has been publicly telling them to get to Paris. Where no doubt thousands of them will again be in the ground without tickets.

Last edited:

Sky showed Son scoring at Villa just as Countinho was lining up the shot, that’s why he says his name.

Listen to his response to gundos first. Not sure sound is right.

Son scored at Villa?
ha ha ha
Son scored at Norwich just as the dippers crock of gold was about to score against us which confused the piss stained addled foc Tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.