Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not arsed about the comic called the sun, I am not arsed about rag fans trying to be funny.
I would just like our manager to shut the fuck up about the life blood of the club. Not many City fans are rich, they have jobs, they have to get home from work and back to work in the morning and transport to and from the ground is a nightmare. Wycombe will be 3 home games in a week people have to choose.

If you think that was a rallying call so be it, I wonder why he didnt thank the fans and simply ask for the same again. on Saturday.

Oh and we still dont like the corrupt Champs League set up whether the club want to win it or not, that always has and effect on attendances.
I agree

What Pep should do is ask behind the scenes why we might be struggling to get people in

Prices, piss poor service etc

Snidey Simon Stone is going to be shit stirring in that high pitched girly voice of his in today's press conference.

Im not arsed about the comic called the sun, I am not arsed about rag fans trying to be funny.
I would just like our manager to shut the fuck up about the life blood of the club. Not many City fans are rich, they have jobs, they have to get home from work and back to work in the morning and transport to and from the ground is a nightmare. Wycombe will be 3 home games in a week people have to choose.

If you think that was a rallying call so be it, I wonder why he didnt thank the fans and simply ask for the same again. on Saturday.

Oh and we still dont like the corrupt Champs League set up whether the club want to win it or not, that always has and effect on attendances.
Speak for yourself, I enjoy the CL evenings, not a new supporter btw, first game in 1969.

The number 1 rule with the media is don't give them ammunition. unfortunately both Pep and the fans have done so now.
If Pep is just saying "come support us we'll be tired and we need your help" it shouldn't have been to a fucking parasite, and should have been done in house. just to clarify this point, I'm more than happy for pep to ask for the 12th man, but not to people who want to attack us. just do a "message from pep" promo on official channels.

This is all the media around our club will be for weeks now, if it's a full house we'll be doing it to spite pep.
If we don't it'll be "haha look at city fans, can't even fill the stadium despite their manager begging them"
It's a fools game we shouldn''t be playing, and this is peps fault

Last edited:
With you all the way until you mention Metrolink.

Problem is every tram using fan expects to get on the first available tram as soon as the final whistle goes.

Ffs, the walk to my parked car takes longer than a walk back to town would take, the walk to Town is not that far.
No no and no. I am not on about trams just getting fans to Piccadilly. The tram on a match day is a joke. The other week a double went past us at Sale, 'out of service'. 10 minutes later a rammed single turned up and that was just to get to the game.
They used to run a tram past the ground to Altrincham as a normal service, this was great for after the match for thousands of Blues. They stopped it. Before Covid after an evening match I have seen Blues unable to get the Alty tram at any and every stop after Piccadilly. It is a disgraceful service for match going fans and a huge reason why people don't go to evening games.

No no and no. I am not on about trams just getting fans to Piccadilly. The tram on a match day is a joke. The other week a double went past us at Sale, 'out of service'. 10 minutes later a rammed single turned up and that was just to get to the game.
They used to run a tram past the ground to Altrincham as a normal service, this was great for after the match for thousands of Blues. They stopped it. Before Covid after an evening match I have seen Blues unable to get the Alty tram at any and every stop after Piccadilly. It is a disgraceful service for match going fans and a huge reason why people don't go to evening games.
Put a complaint in to the Council, people making decisions that affect services need to be held to account. Too many people hiding behind Covid excuses, we have to get back to some normality.

My mate's dad died last November, up to a couple of weeks ago he'd still not received probate in his estate. He rang the Civil Service and threatened them with a complaint to his MP, the probate was then processed that day, do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.