Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can finally see a glimmer of hope that there might be a division caused between pep and the club fans. that results in him leaving in the near future rather than extending the current contract. Of course they are going to love it.

Not read all this thread because all the Emptihad rubbish just makes me want to yawn now. What I would like to ask "I lost all my money trying to make Palace a something club" Simon Jordan is this. Everyone goes on and on ad infinitum about the noise the Palace fans make. If this is indeed true, then where the fuck were they when we played them in the Cup a few years ago? I was there and saw a group of about thirty spotty faced teenagers trying to make themselves heard in the corner of the stand where this fantastic support congregates. Against the biggest attraction in this country. Top, noisy support my arse. Go fuck yourself Jordan

Not read all this thread because all the Emptihad rubbish just makes me want to yawn now. What I would like to ask "I lost all my money trying to make Palace a something club" Simon Jordan is this. Everyone goes on and on ad infinitum about the noise the Palace fans make. If this is indeed true, then where the fuck were they when we played them in the Cup a few years ago? I was there and saw a group of about thirty spotty faced teenagers trying to make themselves heard in the corner of the stand where this fantastic support congregates. Against the biggest attraction in this country. Top, noisy support my arse. Go fuck yourself Jordan
He has probably tried to.

Nah he can carry on saying what he wants if it winds you up.
So the man Pep is not beyond criticism from you, never?

As it stands we have won comfortably all but the first game, played some wonderful football.

We have played 3 home games, to almost full houses and a very decent mid week crowd against a less than glamorous opposition. All 3 games the atmosphere was good and indeed in the two Premier games I would say the atmosphere was superb.

Again on Wednesday we scored 6 goals and produced a highly entreating game for the support in the ground and on the TV.

Why would Pep question the attendance and ask fans to support us on Saturday?

So the man Pep is not beyond criticism from you, never?

As it stands we have won comfortably all but the first game, played some wonderful football.

We have played 3 home games, to almost full houses and a very decent mid week crowd against a less than glamorous opposition. All 3 games the atmosphere was good and indeed in the two Premier games I would say the atmosphere was superb.

Again on Wednesday we scored 6 goals and produced a highly entreating game for the support in the ground and on the TV.

Why would Pep question the attendance and ask fans to support us on Saturday?
Pep isn't perfect I've stated that before, nobody is.
On the bolded bit Pep didn't question the attendance or the atmosphere on Wednesday and he didn't question the attendance on Saturday.
If you read between the lines it was a rallying call to get behind us on Saturday as the team might need it before 3 tricky fixtures.
You carry on being offended though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.