Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
what really pizzes me off is how everyone lumps us and snoozepool together..The Two best teams of the modern era..The two teams to beat..the two dominant forces..etc..Well hang on a minute.Shankly himself said something like "there's winners and then there's the rest"..So Liverpool are just part of the rest.. City are winners end of. Oh and everytime i listen to onuoha, hes really negative about City and hes supposed to be an ambassador. Listen beneath the surface and its all negative. People say he speaks slowly and eloquently but thats to give him time to think..Hes very passive aggressive re City and taking money of us..I reckon he justifies it by remembering how we treated him and his mother..Listen carefully it sounds positive but it really isnt.
Sorry fella I'm not sure what your listening to but that's not what I hear at all. Nedd is as blue as anyone on here.

Last edited:
what really pizzes me off is how everyone lumps us and snoozepool together..The Two best teams of the modern era..The two teams to beat..the two dominant forces..etc..Well hang on a minute.Shankly himself said something like "there's winners and then there's the rest"..So Liverpool are just part of the rest.. City are winners end of. Oh and everytime i listen to onuoha, hes really negative about City and hes supposed to be an ambassador. Listen beneath the surface and its all negative. People say he speaks slowly and eloquently but thats to give him time to think..Hes very passive aggressive re City and taking money of us..I reckon he justifies it by remembering how we treated him and his mother..Listen carefully it sounds positive but it really isnt.
You need to stop smoking weed.

A pleasant change not to see mention of bloody Dippers on national Breakfast then on local news we get some twat from Spirit of Shankley asking for charities to help those affected by the final. No doubt ambulance chasing solicitors will be involved.
And then Ferdinand has been awarded the OBE blah blah blah yet no mention of Buzzer getting the same award.

Real Madrid took the recommendation of using e-tickets, Liverpool took paper and the club players tickets seemed to be used as the templates for the fakes that were selling for £100 each supposed to get pass outer ring so the purchaser can get close enough to stadium to do what they do.
Kill, rob and maim people ?

A pleasant change not to see mention of bloody Dippers on national Breakfast then on local news we get some twat from Spirit of Shankley asking for charities to help those affected by the final. No doubt ambulance chasing solicitors will be involved.
And then Ferdinand has been awarded the OBE blah blah blah yet no mention of Buzzer getting the same award.
You also forgot they mentioned Hendo was in the Queen’s honours, it was a full house this morning! Not buying a TV licence again for this BS.

You also forgot they mentioned Hendo was in the Queen’s honours, it was a full house this morning! Not buying a TV licence again for this BS.
So silly as well like the liile bully groups girls form as school
I no longer call it schoolboy behaviour.
Adult it certainly ain't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.