Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He vaguely remember someone bottling it. Then as he almost sobers up and remembers....... .
It was Liverpool who bottled it and City who won the league. So he did have the right teams involved just too pissed to get it right.
Liverpool could have bottled it against Arsenal but a last minute goal by Michael Thomas saved them…..oh.

Yeah. Don’t you remember? Every time we have had to win the last game to become champions, we have collapsed into a sea of mediocrity, failing against QPR, Brighton, Villa. Pep out, I say.
To be fair, we have fallen behind in all three of them.

I don’t think The Athletic generally do that tbf (in their City coverage, at least) and Ballus is a very good reporter with integrity. Some Blues have complained that we have only had one reporter covering us (compared to 3/4 for Liverpool and United) so this is welcome news on that front.

The headline for the piece starts with united, even though the piece is initially all about his joy of City and the steps that took him there.

The sub-editors of the athletic have their clickbait guidelines still.

You can't be click-bait and subscription based.

The whole point of click-bait journalism is to get you to click on an article where you'll go to a website that will show you ads, and that generates ad revenue.

If you're a subscription model with no adverts, click-bait doesn't do anything for you. You just attract people to a pay-walled page with no adverts that doesn't convert anyone into a subscriber.

Unfortunately on BM, click-bait has just become a word for any article containign information or a headline people don't like.

News Now Man City is best for click-bait headlines.

Read into the headlines before clicking on the story/article and you can workout it's either made up bullsh*t and lies with no quotes or substance, plagiarised, or about another team, with City used in the headline/story.(mainly from the Liverpool Echo and Liverpool.com, both owned by the same media company)

I don’t think The Athletic generally do that tbf (in their City coverage, at least) and Ballus is a very good reporter with integrity. Some Blues have complained that we have only had one reporter covering us (compared to 3/4 for Liverpool and United) so this is welcome news on that front.

Yeah it is good news but isn’t he more a Pep supporter not a city fan. Anyway seeing as I don’t pay for it am just having a moan cause I love a moan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.