Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Telegraph have a very serious hard on for all things Liverpool and a complete fetish for TAA. It really is off the scale. The so called 'sportswriters' get absolute pelters in the comments section every single time, but just continue to write article after article. Talk about a business being totally disconnected from it's subscribers / customers - it's unreal. But they just continue to do it day after day. Really weird
Which reminds me, must log on to the dt and say hello to all the racist bastards that read it

The Daily Telegraph have a very serious hard on for all things Liverpool and a complete fetish for TAA. It really is off the scale. The so called 'sportswriters' get absolute pelters in the comments section every single time, but just continue to write article after article. Talk about a business being totally disconnected from it's subscribers / customers - it's unreal. But they just continue to do it day after day. Really weird
The sport section is a LiVARpool and Man Ure fanzine.

Wasn't the selling of Aldridge the reason Mark Lawrenson left the manager's job at Oxford? The chairman at the time Robert Maxwell (I wonder what happened to him) sold him just as Oxford were making a push for promotion to the top division, they'd just won 9 on the trot if I remember correctly.
Doctor told him to take a cruise, relax and enjoy yourself...but don't go overboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.