Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you wonder how the PL are getting on with their own politically-motivated investigation into City which they started after pressure from our commercial rivals. It is heading for four years now and they have not produced a shred of evidence that City did anything wrong. It was started at the same time as the Der Spiegel claims which were totally debunked by CAS. As is well known now UEFA didn't actually have any valid evidence so it is difficult to see how the PL could have achieved a different outcome. But in the meantime the PL has still managed to damage our club's reputation just by prolonging this total farce.
I have said many times that it isnt about gathering evidence for a disciplinary hearing. As long as the PL are investigating the media can throw shit at us. The last thing the hateful 8 want is the investigation to end. Four years of mud slinging has been brilliant for them.

In that case, they could easily get off the hook by asking City to do what I suggested at #27,471.
I presume wont because they will be attacked by the scum media. 'As with the uefa investigation where City boasted about spending hundreds of millions on lawyers, they are now bullying the PL to drop the case.'
'The PL cannot afford millions of pounds on lawyers unlike an oil rich, human rights poor nation like City's owners'

In fact UEFA didn't even have photocopies of the emails. All they had in their trove of 'evidence' were photocopies of articles that appeared in Der Spiegel.
They must have got them off a scouser using the same tech they used for faking ticket...

At last, the Daily Mail get’s it right!

The comments from the Scousers, especially the Scousers, and some Rags are just starting to be posted. Hilarious and bitter.

B96-EA5-D3-C74-F-4638-8-AD3-717793-C4-BF47.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.