Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media can’t ignore the impact of signing Haaland. Global superstar with mass appeal.

The funny thing about this signing is that City don’t need him to score buckets of goals. We need him to score the decisive goals in big games or games where we struggle to break down 11 players in the box.

Hopefully we start to see more positive reporting. The future is bitter blue.

The media can’t ignore the impact of signing Haaland. Global superstar with mass appeal.

The funny thing about this signing is that City don’t need him to score buckets of goals. We need him to score the decisive goals in big games or games where we struggle to break down 11 players in the box.

Hopefully we start to see more positive reporting. The future is bitter blue.

That's the one. Rodney Marsh said in a recent interview unless we sign a top striker we won't win the champions league. He said a top striker makes the difference in those big tight games.

It begins...

As a blue I would find his post match interviews entertaining. Imagine he comes on and says "Van Dijk called me a **** so I put the **** in his place by dropping him on his arse for my hat trick!"

It begins...

As a blue I would find his post match interviews entertaining. Imagine he comes on and says "Van Dijk called me a **** so I put the **** in his place by dropping him on his arse for my hat trick!"
It's incredible to see the contortions the Mirror has to go through to make that a negative story against Haaland. They used his old quotes from an earlier match against Sweden and linked them to his stunning performance over the weekend. The story is surely Haaland responds to onfield abuse by destroying his opponents with his skill and fair play. The only warning handed out was to a defender who threatened to "break his legs." Don't forget Erling has plenty of experience with onfield thuggery after what happened to his dad.

The BBC blowing some up our arses over the Haaland signing, even saying how brilliant is.

Bingo will have been on the phone all morning playing the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.