Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching sky sports at 3pm when we announced him at 10am is asking for trouble. Breaking news this morning, yellow banner; interview the works. Bare in mind this signing has been known for the last month or two now. It’s probably had more coverage than expected due to how open it has been.

Football is the one area business where investment and ploughing profits back into the business are considered bad.
Agreed.
Someone needs to tell Jordan that our owner ploughs more money back into the club than Liverpool's.
All in accordance with the rules and makes good business sense for our owner.
If Liverpool 's owners don't wish to do that it's also fine.
What's the problem Simon?

Liam Gallagher at the Etihad we sung champios champios ( spelling ?! ) which was met with booing from the scousers around us lol.
Difference being Liam is a City fan born and breed playing at our home.
I dont think the rolling stones are dippers than again they come from kent so might be ..
Apparently Aha are all liverpool fans

Sky Sports News top of the hour at 3pm.
3 mins on Haaland followed by 10 mins on Nunez ha!
Remember when we signed Fernandinho and the media were all informing us that Spurs had got the better deal by signing Paulinho. I've already seen articles claiming where Nunez is the better player in a number of areas, with figures taken from last season when Haaland spent part of it injured. If they are as correct as they were with Paulinho, I don't think we have much to worry about.

A reporter on Talkshite earlier said that Neville and Carragher were booed at Soccer-Aid last night. Whatever the rights and wrongs are of booing participants in a charity game, if I was either of those two, I'd wonder why I was universally disliked and change my attitude to my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.