Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes you wonder how the PL are getting on with their own politically-motivated investigation into City which they started after pressure from our commercial rivals. It is heading for four years now and they have not produced a shred of evidence that City did anything wrong. It was started at the same time as the Der Spiegel claims which were totally debunked by CAS. As is well known now UEFA didn't actually have any valid evidence so it is difficult to see how the PL could have achieved a different outcome. But in the meantime the PL has still managed to damage our club's reputation just by prolonging this total farce.
I wonder if even City know what exactly they're "investigating"?

Simon Jordan arguing haaland is not good business on city's part because his release clause was set by riola!!
He somehow managed to say 900mil spent by pep is 4 times more than 700 mil spent by klopp.
No he didnt. He said net spend for Pep is four times that of Klopp. I have no idea if true. Gonna check now.

But Jordan hates us with every inch of his soul. He even got upset during that tirade about how City's net spend is now becoming on par with lfc - He was genuinly gutted that he wont be able to have that go to argument.

No he didnt. He said net spend for Pep is four times that of Klopp. I have no idea if true. Gonna check now.

But Jordan hates us with every inch of his soul. He even got upset during that tirade about how City's net spend is now becoming on par with lfc - He was genuinly gutted that he wont be able to have that go to argument.
SJIAFLC.

His angle was still trying use net spend as some sort of final metric on all matters. Despite liverpool doing what they have done with good business and recruitment, the fact of the matter liverpools squad is still around 700mil plus wages, Jordan was trying to elude to that city's squad (pep spend) was 4 times more. That's the point I was trying to make.

Do none of these cunts understand that our net spend is low (or was) because our players do not want to leave and stayed for 10 years, can you imagine what we would have got for Sergio if we had sold him just before his last two seasons, Yaya after his best midfielder in the world season, Silva, Vinnie etc

We would have been good for about 10 years or more if we used it like the scouse cunts use the Countinho 'fee'

Just seen a comment on BBC sport

Given that different clubs have tried to sign Nunez for decent fees suggests he's not a bad player. Couple that with the fact Liverpool are notoriously frugal, yet, they're willing to spend a lot on an initial transfer fee and pay him a great salary for 6 years.

Have we announced a signing today or something?
Also Liverpool, frugal?
Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.