Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might add using Grealish as an example has been ok for England but has struggled at City this season. Like so many players before him it takes time to get Peps football.
So to expect City players to forget Peps training for waistcoat isnt going to be easy.

Just look who Walker and Stones have as a keeper for England ! Or who Stones has as a partner in England, non of whom are at the level of laporte or dias.

Stones has carried Maguire but the press/media say it's the other way round lol
I think the main difference with Grealish is that most international matches involve totally sub-standard opponents, in some cases virtually non-league teams compared to the PL. I don't think you can truly assess how good a player is from international football which has become no more than a money-making exercise for FIFA, UEFA, and the broadcasters. Apart from the latter stages of the Euros and the World Cup international football is pure Micky Mouse standard.

He deserves a chance. Statistically he's the best we've had since Sir Alf Ramsey. He's got us to the very latter stages in 3 major tournaments. All of the players were knackered from a full season. There is no reason to doubt we won't be there or there abouts this world cup. The chants last night were a disgrace and symptomatic of many of today's fans
I'm not an England supporter but, from the outside looking in, this appears to to be a perfectly sane and rational view.
Also, on a side note, it might do England no harm to go into a tournament with their media and fans expecting nothing (but with a good team) rather than the usual unwarranted bullishness (with an overrated team).

Noticed that all BBC Dramas have PC influenced minorities in them to a much larger ratio than actuality exists. I’m not a little Englander but it just doesn’t reflect our demographic as an actual Nation.
It's in every thing now. Adverts are the worst. I don't see any of my type. Fat overweight curry and beer loving womaniser.

And a picture of Phil and Southgate just underline the association of negativity and failure.
Very boring and very predictable.
Phil was only on for 20 odd minutes and had more shots in that time than the rest of the team out had managed all game .
All Stones and Walkers fault in the Mail.

It's in every thing now. Adverts are the worst. I don't see any of my type. Fat overweight curry and beer loving womaniser.

This lady might suit you mac;-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-112527_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220531-112527_Google.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.