Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look at the Express Football ( sorry.....Manure ) Page on the Web. As per usual 22 Rag articles before City get a mention. The article on the Carabao Cup draw catches the eye : " Carabao Cup Draw in full as Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal discover opponents. Man Utd out "

It's getting more and more blatant form all the biggest media sports outlets as the season goes on. It's always been bad, but never this bad.

I'm far from being paranoid, but since Neil Ashton was head hunted by United to run their PR and Media department, the sports media in general have taken every opportunity to either have a go at City, or to completely ignore City. Coincidence?
Without doubt the anti City coverage on all media outlets has increased. We all know the forms it takes, subtle or direct hostility, ignoring us or undeserved praise for rivals and nearly every outlet is at it to some degree.
I wonder how it has come about.
A. Some sort of collusion.
B. A realisation by previously reputable outlets that it increases 'consumers' as much for good papers as it does for dim-witted tabloid readers.
C. It's all just a coincidence, albeit a bloody big one. And very unlikely.

Tyler was a disgrace last night, thank fuck I only watched the last 10 minutes - he was desperate for an equaliser.
Correct me if I'm wrong but did he (Tyler) say 'surely not' , when Mark noble was put clean through for a one on one with the 'keeper in the second half, and looking like putting West Ham 2-0 up....surely not!

Super copa de espania and copa del Rey are the two cup competitions in la liga.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did he (Tyler) say 'surely not' , when Mark noble was put clean through for a one on one with the 'keeper in the second half, and looking like putting West Ham 2-0 up....surely not!
I thought that he was referring to Nobles missed penalty at the end of the first game and that he was about to redeem himself.

How can tickets being given out for free sell out ?
As I've said previously, my lad teaches in Salford. Not sure how it is now he's in Ordsall but certainly when he was in Irlam they struggled to find pupils who wanted to go and teachers willing to accompany them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.