Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about they stay in their lane and talk about actual football, arse holes. 'El cashico, hadn't thought of that one' what the actual fuck.
Yep I heard that too, utter twat and nearly pissed himself laughing at his own apparent cleverness.The report made numerous references to the club's wealth also.

What f*cking bile from our alleged local news team … not one word regarding football news just the same shite pumped out . Couldn’t even be bothered to put the team up on a caption.
Licence money for that lot in media city is outrageous. They make the M.E.N look like a reputable news outlet. Questions need to be asked regarding the editors and producers of that.

Over the last 24 hours in the Daily United, it’s all been about PSG, bar some odd City articles in-between.

That’s right, PSG get more coverage than Manchester City, the PL Champions, in the Daily Mail.(Fail, United)
The media desperation for them to beat us in the semi last year was disgusting. It’s the only thing we haven’t won and they are desperate for it to stay that way.

BBC - Race hate
All funded for by the nation's licence payers.
After all the take the knee and other equality promotion features over the past few years,here we are with the supposedly impartial balanced corporation wearing a different hat.....

The hypocrisy is high.

Jordan, the failed club owner who lost in excess of £40mill when he bought Crystal Palace. That didn’t include Selhurst Park.

“One key area concerned me: the stadium. There was no way I was dealing with Noades. I knew he would try and take me like he had taken Goldberg. Ridiculously he demanded £12million for a stadium that was actually valued nearer to £6million.

The club's separation from owning Selhurst Park has been a problem since Noades sold the club to Mark Goldberg in 1998. Goldberg agreed to pay Noades separate figures for the club and the ground but never delivered the further £7m required to buy Selhurst Park. Noades' company, Altonwood, held on to the ground, and Palace paid rent to play there until November 2006, when Jordan announced he had bought it back, for £12m.

That turned out to be not quite the case. The company which bought the ground was Selhurst Park Limited, which had no apparent connection to Jordan. A director was Paul Kemsley, the property developer, former Tottenham Hotspur vice-chairman and well-known friend of Sir Alan Sugar and Mike Ashley.

Last edited:
All funded for by the nation's licence payers.
After all the take the knee and other equality promotion features over the past few years,here we are with the supposedly impartial balanced corporation wearing a different hat.....

The hypocrisy is high.
And don't forget equal pay, the bbc seem to all the time so it's important you dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.