Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Cotterill on Sky earlier saying fans will be arriving 'Oily' for the 'Oil Derby'. Childish fucker was the one who 'accidentally' called us man shitty recently.

He was that fucking giddy knowing that he had a world class joke coming up that he completely blew his figures about Messi goals against Pep 'He's got 3 goals you know, oh sorry 6 from 4 games' and then shot himself in the foot again by saying that we hadn't conceded a goal in the Prem for over 500 hours.

Gollum shaped tosser

Insulting to the victims on every level. Hoping to attract viewers after decades of allowing their serial abuser (yes, he was their employee) to roam unchecked and ruining lives even after they were alerted to his sickening acts.
I highly doubt the BBC will be portrayed in a bad light, will John Lyndon be depicted as a whistleblower on this evil cunts activities which they brushed under the carpet?

BBC northwest lead with the what’s coming up segment during the six o’clock news with…. The oil Classico I kid you not it’s beyond words.
I give up and that’s from our so called “ local”news outlet.
Totally biased reporting. No pretence of any objectivity. The BBC seems incapable of impartial reporting these days. It's not funny it's essentially just backing up the xenophobic narrative.

They are from the middle east, therefore everything they do involves oil. Racism.
That is what they are saying when they put these tropes out there. The narrative behind the comment is: "Arabs only get money from oil and there's something dodgy about them." They know what they are doing.
It's the same as when the Sun accused Raheem of being "Blingy" and having a gun tattoo (with no context). Some people in the media put this out there because it presses the right buttons and generates lots of hate from the racists on social media. They are pressing triggers and creating hate in the country. Some people say we should just laugh it off but I believe this country has never been so divided and blame most of that for despicable divisive coverage of issues in the mainstream media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.